Autumn Dynasty Warlords
By Touch Dimensions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Revered, feared and enigmatic. The First Autumn Emperor’s legacy is undisputed. He began as a minor warlord, yet he would one day unify the country, discover firedust, and repel the greatest barbarian invasion in history. His personage is a mystery, but his exploits are legendary. Could you have ruled in his place instead?
Manage your empire turn by turn: manage cities, construct buildings, raise armies and engage in diplomacy and espionage. Unify the land by conquering all provinces!
Fight your battles in real time: use simple gestures to direct your armies and turn the tide of battle with special abilities. Outsmart and outmaneuver your foes through superior tactics!
• 4X-RTS gameplay: Explore, expand, exterminate and exploit in your quest to establish your dynasty
• Riveting missions: Experience them all with more than 100 hours of gameplay
• Non-linear campaign: Each decision you make can affect the fate of your empire
• Strategic flexibility: Select the right troops, decrees and officers to defeat the enemy
• Choose your path to victory: Pick your battlefields as you fight your way into enemy cities
• Unique touch controls: Direct your forces with simple gestures and brushstrokes
• In-game interactions: Send your officers on missions: engage in diplomacy, espionage or sabotage
• Randomly generated battle maps, beautifully rendered in oriental watercolor style
• Retina display ready
• Game Center achievements
• Universal App - Plays on all supported devices - iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPod Touch 4th Gen, and iPod Touch 5
What's New in Version 2.11
Fixed issue where provinces are losing a huge amount of gold.
Great strategy game with lot of replay value
This is hands down my pick for the best strategy in the App Store. For those who enjoy total war style games this game offers more than anything you will find on the App Store. Art is very beautiful and the there are variety of units to keep the strategy part interesting.
If I had anything to complain about for the sake of constructive criticism, The upgrades for the decrees can be a bit slow. And I wish there were more officers overall. Also it would be great to have the officers actually participate in the battle not just as stat boost.
I thought the scenarios were interesting but no different really from any other modes. I wish scenarios were a little bit more story driven. That would make the game even more replayable.
Outstanding and better than anything else here
I have played the long campaign to completion, and I can honestly say that this game is superior to any strategy game I have played from the App Store. I am a fan of strategy games, especially the total war series and this game really delivered.
I do think it lacks some user-friendliness when it comes to managing your empire. You really do have to visit each province and check for free troops and construction progress. It becomes a bit of a grind as your empire expands.
Overall though, this is probably the best strategy game you can get for iPhone.
Just what I was looking for!
I was searching for a strategy war game that didn't require in-app purchases in order for the game to be fun. Plus, I've always liked AOE2 for pc and I needed to satisfy that itch. This game was great, I got mildly addicted to it until I conquered my first map. The computer challengers are competitive but not so much I couldn't recover, in normal mode at least. I'm going to up the difficulty and try to conquer another map.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 07, 2015
- Version: 2.11
- Size: 139 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TOUCH DIMENSIONS INTERACTIVE PTE. LTD.
- © 2014 Touch Dimensions Interactive Private Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.