Autumn Dynasty Warlords
By Touch Dimensions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Revered, feared and enigmatic. The First Autumn Emperor’s legacy is undisputed. He began as a minor warlord, yet he would one day unify the country, discover firedust, and repel the greatest barbarian invasion in history. His personage is a mystery, but his exploits are legendary. Could you have ruled in his place instead?
Manage your empire turn by turn: manage cities, construct buildings, raise armies and engage in diplomacy and espionage. Unify the land by conquering all provinces!
Fight your battles in real time: use simple gestures to direct your armies and turn the tide of battle with special abilities. Outsmart and outmaneuver your foes through superior tactics!
• 4X-RTS gameplay: Explore, expand, exterminate and exploit in your quest to establish your dynasty
• Riveting missions: Experience them all with more than 100 hours of gameplay
• Non-linear campaign: Each decision you make can affect the fate of your empire
• Strategic flexibility: Select the right troops, decrees and officers to defeat the enemy
• Choose your path to victory: Pick your battlefields as you fight your way into enemy cities
• Unique touch controls: Direct your forces with simple gestures and brushstrokes
• In-game interactions: Send your officers on missions: engage in diplomacy, espionage or sabotage
• Randomly generated battle maps, beautifully rendered in oriental watercolor style
• Retina display ready
• Game Center achievements
• Universal App - Plays on all supported devices - iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPod Touch 4th Gen, and iPod Touch 5
What's New in Version 2.11
Fixed issue where provinces are losing a huge amount of gold.
Great strategy game with lot of replay value
This is hands down my pick for the best strategy in the App Store. For those who enjoy total war style games this game offers more than anything you will find on the App Store. Art is very beautiful and the there are variety of units to keep the strategy part interesting.
If I had anything to complain about for the sake of constructive criticism, The upgrades for the decrees can be a bit slow. And I wish there were more officers overall. Also it would be great to have the officers actually participate in the battle not just as stat boost.
I thought the scenarios were interesting but no different really from any other modes. I wish scenarios were a little bit more story driven. That would make the game even more replayable.
Like Total War
Good game overall, and for a decent price. Generally similar to the total war style of empire manage tbs and rts battles. Gameplay is a little shallow and derivative and there is a world but not much real storyline. Still good fun, though!
Like that and many other empire building strategy games once you have conquered a majority of the territories you have basically won and the remainder of the game becomes tedious mop up.
A koei throwback with an rts upgrade
a koei throw back similar to nobunagas ambition. I had been looking for something like this since iOS started releasing games. Loved the rts component and the societies. Polishing points would include having additional warlords and the ability to assassinate and marry. Overall maybe not the most in depth strategy game but definitely the best overall strategy game I've played on iOS. Great work.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 07, 2015
- Version: 2.11
- Size: 139 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TOUCH DIMENSIONS INTERACTIVE PTE. LTD.
- © 2014 Touch Dimensions Interactive Private Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.