iMeet Agenday - One-touch conference call dialing
By Premiere Global Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Agenday enables you to join your mobile conference call with one touch. This smart business calendar app integrates with your calendar and contacts, giving you meeting notifications, useful content and allowing you to easily connect to any web or audio conference call with just one touch. Plus, helpful communication features tied to your calendar promote teamwork and productivity.
Download Agenday today for free.
• Easy One-Touch mobile Conference Call Dialing: Say goodbye to ever-changing dial-in numbers and long passcodes. Agenday automatically pulls the details of your web meeting or audio conference call. With just one touch you enter the meeting.
• All Your Meetings in One Place: Agenday presents all of your calendar items in a clean, simple interface. It works with Outlook, iCal and other common and business calendars so you’ll never miss a conference or meeting.
• Free/Busy Polling: Send up to five day and time options to invitees, monitor their responses and schedule events for the date and time that works best for everyone. Agenday sends you an alert when everyone has responded. After all invitees weigh in on scheduling options, send the invite with a single tap.
• People profiles: See relevant information about the people you’re meeting with. Also, take action: contact them quickly via email or text, or schedule a meeting on the fly.
• Lower Cost Conference Calls: Spending too much on conference calls? Agenday saves you and your company money by automatically choosing the lowest-cost dialing option based on your location.
• Schedule your Meetings: Agenday lets you schedule meetings and events with your colleagues and teams right from the app. You can also cancel and reschedule them if you need to. Use Agenday for all of your business scheduling needs.
• Useful Information: Agenday gets to know you and serves up useful information to help throughout your day. Everything from local weather to presentation tips.
• Communicate with Meeting Attendees: Running late to your conference call? With one touch, Agenday will send smart messaging to attendees letting them know your status.
• Meet Now: Quickly and easily orchestrate conversations and calls on the fly.
• Turn-by-Turn Directions: If you’re driving to your meeting, the app will give you turn-by-turn directions to get to your location.
• Apple Watch: See a countdown until your next meeting on the Agenday glance, and access your entire schedule via the full Agenday watch app. Also, receive classic Agenday notifications right on your wrist.
The Agenday app is developed by PGi, a leading global provider of web conferencing and collaboration software and services for over 20 years.
*** Platinum Award Winner of Best Mobile Calendar 2014 – Best Mobile App Awards
*** Winner of a 2014 Good Design Award from the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design
*** Winner of the first-ever 2015 Appy Award for Wearables
What's New in Version 3.3
- The schedule event feature now offers improved usability when changing the default calendar
- Fixed an issue where Skype® for Business icon was not appearing for Microsoft® Exchange Online users
- Fixed an issue causing meetings to disappear from the agenda list for Microsoft® Exchange Online users
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions on making the iMeet Agenday experience better.
Very pleased with iMeet Agenday
I've been using iMeet Agenday for several months now and I'm very happy with it. The calendar is very well organized and laid out. I think it's better than the default calendar app that's pre-installed with the iPhone. The one-touch conference call access, including passcodes, the one of the best features for me. If you're on the go or driving it's the only efficient way to join a meeting. I haven't used some of the other features as heaviliy but I'm sure I will in time. My only cons would be that I wish Siri was better at interacting with the calendar.
Great calendar app!
I really like the Agenday calendar app to connect to my GlobalMeet conference calls. However one things I've noticed recently while traveling is that the location doesn't update quickly. It's still showing me today that I'm in Texas and I've been back since Sunday :(
Moved to this from meeting mogul. This seems to figure out call-in and passcodes better.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 02, 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 76.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Premiere Global Services
- © Premiere Global Services, Inc. and/or its affiliates | PGi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.