By Tabasco Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please Note: Star Horizon requires an iPad2/iPhone 4s/iPod Touch 5 or above.
Get your T-Shirts and other physical goods here!
“Star Horizon stands on its own as a title that is well worth playing. The visual splendor alone would be more than enough to justify the purchase.”
“Star Horizon is a fiery and fitting tribute the likes of Afterburner and Starfox.”
“Star Horizon serves as a showpiece for the iOS platform(…) the controls feel fine-tuned to near perfection.”
“Star Horizon is a slick pulse-raising arcade shooter that evokes many of the best sci-fi space battles in recent cinematic and TV history”
“Best Mobile Game” nominee @Game Connection Paris 2013 / Selected Projects finals
Play as John, a private in the service of the Federation. Focus on amusing story and dynamic battles. Journey through the cosmos, upgrade your ship, make important story decisions and have fun fighting those epic bosses!
• Grab your phone and play instantly. Your screen is your controller (virtual sticks? Yuck!)
• Rescue your friends or obey the orders – follow the storyline and make choices
• Don't get shot - upgrade your ship with in-game currency (no IAP!) and weapons to finish your enemies in multiple astonishing ways
• Follow the relationship between the man and the machine spiced up with amusing conversations and absurd humor.
• Discover a wild variety of spaceships and fleet
• Use your skills to unlock achievements
• Support for game controllers
John doesn't fight to rack up kills or for honor and pride. At least not anymore. He just fights to survive and get the whole thing over with. His ship is controlled by Ellie, an Artificial Intelligence which is programmed to help pilots stay mentally strong throughout the war and which cannot kill human beings.
Federation is about to turn the tide of the war but then things start to go wrong. Ellie puts John into hibernation for 1000 years. Now he will have to discover what really happened and maybe, but just maybe, save the galaxy.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
* Fixed a crash on iPad 2
* Minor bugfixes
Lots of fun!
I really like this game. It only a 10 levels, but you get to choose your own adventure which changes the gameplay. So you can play it through in different ways many times. Great game. Hopefully they will add more levels and upgrades soon!
10 levels for $3? Really?
This game was fun but there were only ten levels and only about 16 upgrades. I hope this game is new and u are planning to add a lot more I'm just saying people...if u wanna waste $3 on a 1 hour gameplay game, go ahead
TOO MUCH MONEY
Simple controls, nearly no strategy, the ship flies itself. Would not have gotten even if at $1. Animation and Voice Overs are good.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 28, 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 495 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tabasco Interactive sp. z o.o.
- © 2014 Tabasco Interactive sp. z o.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.