You are the surgeon. Bob is the victim. Do your worst!
More difficult than real surgery! Can you rise to the challenge?
Take urgent care of the world's unluckiest patient, Bob, with your very own shaky hands. As the would-be surgeon Nigel Burke, perform all kinds of crazy surgeries to try to save his life -- or fail hilariously in the process while poor Bob... Well, dies.
Join the ranks of more than three million players who butchered Bob for the amusement of 250 million people who watched the failed surgeries on YouTube, now from the comfort of your awesome iPhone / iPad, anytime, anywhere. Hospitals don't get any better than this, really.
- Over 3 Million units sold Worldwide!
- No. 1 Paid App on App Store Charts - March 2017
- BAFTA 2014 Nominee: Strategy and Simulation
- Mobile Entertainment Awards 2014: Best Design
- Develop 2013 Awards Nominee: Best New IP
"Some of the most fun you can have screwing up"
"The world's hardest game"
"Bob! Booooob! Don't die on me, Bob!"
"Where's the %$£%$@£ heart?!? It's gone! It's on the floor now, and I don't think the 5 seconds rule apply, dude!"
"Shhhhh. I Doctor Now."
- Anonymous meme creator. Awesome work, mate! You should have signed it, though...
In this spiffy version of the classic game, you'll find:
- Six Alien Autopsy transplants, featuring organs you’ve never heard of (and will barely be able to pronounce);
- The trusty Heart and Double-Kidney transplants;
- Two new surgeries: Give Bob a smile with Teeth transplant, and a great look with Eyes transplant;
- Feeling lucky? Abandon the Operation Theatre and try your hand on a moving trolley in the hospital corridors;
- Brand-new control system: gone is Nigel's left arm, in are your nimble fingers;
- More than 50 new achievements to unlock and prove you rule;
- Tons more we won't tell you so we don't spoil the surprise;
- Multiplayer. Show your friends who's the boss. It's a good day to save lives.
Hey there surgeons!
You asked and we delivered! With this new update, we wanted to focus on the online multiplayer features of the game and make sure to deliver the best experience possible.
- We improved the way matchmaking works. You can now find more matches (no no, not the dating website match!).
Ratings and Reviews
I haven't laughed this hard while failing in a LONG time. The game is actually easier to control than on PC, but that doesn't actually make things any easier. This is a good thing, because awkward controls are half the fun.
There is currently a bug that erases your achievements every time you close the app, and it would be cool to see more surgeries added from the PC version, but neither issue is a deal breaker (and, more importantly, this can be addressed in a future update).
This game is awesome, and well worth the money.
Hello I'm an iPhone user and i would like to be able to use the heart rate and the defribblators. What I mean is on the iPad version u can slow down Bob's heart rate and if he flat lines u use the defribblators to get him alive again. On the iPhone it won't do that. Also please update the game with some new levels like brain surgery and Ambulence mode that can improve it. Please consider doing this thank u.
I guess you might like it if you enjoy being frustrated by the most horrible controls ever. I'm shocked that this game was released in such an unfinished state, and even more shocking is the price they're asking. How did this game ever get approved? I'm seriously contacting the App Store management about getting my money back. I read reviews giving 5 stars, saying "stop giving 1 star reviews" & "don't be prude" and then they go on to complain about the controls ? Don't be stupid! This barely passes as a game. The only reason to even try is because you know you just got ripped off.
- Bossa Studios Ltd
- 514.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2013 Bossa Studios Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.