Become a pharaoh and fight against the evil god Seth to retake control of Egypt.
Empires of Sand represents a step ahead in the strategy game genre, combining management and tower defense.
Defend your base against enemy attack while you send your troops out to finish off your opponents.
During your adventure you also have to defend and manage your main city. Construct new buildings, gain the favor of Osiris, research upgrades for your troops and use them in battle to get your empire back.
FOUR GAME MODES:
■ Empire management: manage your resources to expand your city and develop your army.
■ Player vs Player (PvP): play against other pharaohs in real time to become the greatest pharaoh in Egypt.
■ Campaign: challenge Seth’s troops to retake Egypt in history mode.
■ City defense: construct and manage your city’s defenses to protect it from pharaohs trying to steal your resources.
- Play online in real time against other players.
- Send your troops to fight your rivals while you defend your base.
- Explore all five game modes.
- Connect with your friends and play with them in real time.
- Chat with other pharaohs from your country.
- High resolution graphics.
- "The tower defense part is done excellently and the campaign that you can play is really great."
- "Empires of Sand is a fun take on the tower defense app game"
- "The colorful graphics and interesting additions to the genre make it well worth a try."
- "All of this adventure and excitement is accompanied by high-resolution graphics which carefully straddle the line between realism and ‘cartoonish’ design"
Empires of Sand is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian
VISIT THE OFFICIAL PAGE http://codigames.com/portfolio/empires-of-sand/
LIKE THE GAME http://facebook.com/EmpiresOfSand
FOLLOW US http://twitter.com/codigames
Minor bug fixes and system optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
My game is bugged
I do not get credit for any of the achievements. I asked the community at large if they are having similar issues and they said no. I deleted and reloaded the game, played on a second device and even started a new account after 2 weeks of playing. Nothing that I did had any effect. I sent many emails over a 30 day period and customer service did not respond once.
The epic battles take 30 minutes to an hour to find a match even with a friend sitting next to me also waiting. I can’t sit around all day waiting for this, so that is a function a rarely use. If you keep current with your mine upgrades you will produce enough resources that you’ll rarely have to wait for them to replenish. Especially with later upgrades taking so long to finish. With me not getting credit for plundering I have no motivation to use that function. This leaves me with 2/3 the game being useless.
These thing make me sad. This game had such potential to be great if only they would respond to emails, fix bugs and make minor changes to how they match people in epic battles. The idea of live real time pvp against a human and not a stupid AI sounded very exciting.
I’m glad I did not spend money on this game. Hopefully if you choose to play you will have a better experience.
Best Egypt game of our time
This game is no less of brilliant it is one of my favorite apps and my entire family plays it its so cute and fun and a game that finally honors the ancient Egyptians my favorite ancient civilization it also has funny remarks and isn’t just another city builder it’s like plants vs zombies and a empire builder with full scale online multiplayer PLZ check it out you would be doing yourself a disservice if you don’t at least try this wonderful masterpiece
Love This Game
This is an amazing game. I like that you have to change how you play depending on the level, it’s not just about maxing everything out. My only issues with the game are that it takes several times to get the game to work, and that I don’t ever get an opponent for Epic Battle Matches, I can wait forever and I’m never matched with an opponent. Still, I love playing the game anyway.
- Digital Things Sociedad Limitada
- 420.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Codigames
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Gems Bag $4.99
- Big Gems Bag $9.99
- Pack 600 Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.