A new beautiful iOS 7 optimized tool for monitoring Blood Pressure (SYS, DIA), Pulse Pressure (PP) and Pulse (heart rate).
*** Special Introduction Price (Limited Time)
* Top 1 of Paid Apps: Medical Category in Colombia, Finland, Honduras
There are many new smart features which allow you to input measurement values easily and to monitor them versatile.
The useful PDF-Report with statistics, diagrams and measurement logs will also help your doctor to control your health condition instantly.
* Smart History List
- Difference of measurement values are shown in value, percent or none (configurable in the setting).
- 3 height positions in the row show the changing status of measurement values: higher, equal or lower than the previous value.
- Background color of each measurement value shows the hypotension category.
- History view is changeable between the list only and the list with diagram.
* Diagram in Portraits / Landscape mode
- A small diagram with 4 labels (SYS, DIA, PP, Pulse) on the portraits mode can be transformed to a large diagram with 4 switch-buttons on landscape mode
- Create 15 beautiful diagrams by combining the 4 switch-buttons (SYS, DIA, PP, Pulse) on landscape mode
* Daily Reminder
- Daily local notification in 2 different measurement times
- Separately switchable on/off-button
* Input Mask
- SYS, DIA and Pulse in the same Picker
- Customizable measurement places and exercise types
- Freetext note
- Statistics by last week, 1/3/6 months or year
- Minimum, average, maximum, first, last and goal values in 4 matrix-tables
- Editable information links: tap on the labels (SYS, DIA, MAP, PP, Pulse) in the matrix-table
- Average in day time / weekday and distributions in 7 diagrams
- Zoom view: double-tap on the diagram
* PDF Report
- Beautiful PDF report with statistics, diagrams and measurement logs
- Supports Preview, AirPrint (printing in app), AirDrop and E-mail
- Supports CSV-Export
* Database Backup / Transfer
- App database (include app settings) backup & restore via e-mail
- Transfer app database (include app settings) to other iOS devices via e-mail
- Goal value for blood pressure, pulse pressure and pulse
- Warning / Confirmation
* This app is not intended to use for self-diagnosis or self-treatment. Only your doctor can assess and plan your pain management and treatment.
Bugfix period title in report view
- Jae-Ung Yi
- 4.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Yi Jae Ung
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.