#1 Walking app to lose weight.
Now your walking will make you lose weight. Reach top results in less time by combining walking and speed-up technique. It has no equals on the App Store: BURNS 3 TIMES MORE FAT than “regular” walking programs!
- a peerless program of interval training designed specially for weight loss;
- ready-to-use 3-month training plan that includes 5-7 workout days a week;
- 3 program options for various levels: ideal both for those who are not on friendly terms with fitness and for those who are in good shape and fond of walking;
- suitable for out- and indoor workouts.
EASY WORKOUT MODE
- GPS map of your walks;
- audio instructions to each training;
- easy access to music, audiobooks and podcasts right from the app;
- manual editing of workouts.
MUSIC TIMED TO YOUR WORKOUT
- unlimited access to the best workout music right from the app;
- music tempo adjusts to your workout rhythm – music plays faster as you walk faster;
- new mixes from talented DJs are available every day;
- all genres – from Classical and Oldies to Rock, Hip-hop and R&B;
- convenient search and suggestions to find perfect mixes.
- dozens of tips on walking, healthy nutrition and lifestyle;
- detailed statistics;
- synchronization with Apple Health app;
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun;
- share your achievements, running stats and even routes with your friends in Facebook and Twitter.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $7.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $37.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Continued use of GPS walking in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
With every update we make certain you get the most of the app.
So here’s the latest: we threw a going-away party for our bugs and they’re gone by now. Also, a number of performance-boosting improvements took place to make sure your app experience gets only better.
If you have any suggestions or questions at all email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a 46 year old marathoner who had to take a year off of any fitness plan to care for a dear friend who was dying of lung cancer. I was so out of shape when I tried to start exercising again and decided to find a walking program to ease back into it. This interval plan has been perfect. It’s very doable and I love getting my trophy each day. I am 8 weeks into the program and haven’t lost weight on the scale but I feel like inches have come off and I can almost feel my body reshaping itself. I started with the intermediate plan and will go on to the advanced when I finish this one. I highly recommend this app!
Dear User, we thank you so much for you feedback. We'll do our utmost not to disappoint your expectations and we'll always work hard to make this app more exciting and versatile for you. Enjoy your training to the fullest and please contact our in-app support if you have any questions at all! Have a great day!
I have been exercising on and off nearly my entire life (over 50 years). Now that I am retired, I do not walk as much as when I was working. Because the temperatures in our climate can be in the triple digits, I have a small walking course in our home (hardwood floors). This walking app is fun and has motivated me to exercise. I walk with upbeat music and enjoy the "good job" or "you're halfway there" encouragement. Since beginning this program, I sleep more soundly, have more energy and am excited to workout.
Moving forward. Changing my attitude.
Walking has me doing daily what I haven't done for years - not just exercise, but exercise with real goals and a plan to get there. I've only used the app for a few weeks but working with my fitbit, i exercise regularly and keep track of my results. It's awesome! The progression of weekly exercise pushes me to do a little more at a time without putting me in danger of doing to much and hetting hurt. Try it. You will not be disappointed.
- Verv Inc.
- 127.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Verv Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium membership (1 month) $7.99
- Premium Membership $7.99
- Premium Membership $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.