1. Inning Eater is a baseball game for competing with worldwide users and batting skills, where you can explore a wide variety of achievements and a multitude of rankings.
2. It's not as easy as just hitting the ball, with restrictions and movements that are similar to real life! Try a multitude of challenging balls like the four-seam, two-seam, curve, slider, changeup, splitter, and screwballs!
3. Inning Eater isn't just a batting game, it uses multiple weight/gravity levels for the pitcher. This allows you to target and use a pitcher's various in-depth characteristics.
4. The batting eye of Inning Eater is fun and amusing. Pick out your ball, hit a strike, and earn yourself a high score!
Optimize the app size
Improvement of frame rate
When hit strike, probability of foul declared reduction
Fix the payment error
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a pitching mechanic
This game is definitely a one of the best baseball games out there in my opinion but it is missing a pitching mechanic. I also like the AI pitching physics because they are very realistic and pretty decent to hit. But I digress. The game would be improved a lot if there was a pitching mechanic but other than that if you are on the fence about getting this game you should definitely try it.
The next game is a league mode, so the pitching system is also applied. Thank you.
It is what it is as far as it goes. It's good way to pass a few minutes taking a few swings. Physics are pretty good and you get a little rush when you knock one out
Thank you. I've put a lot of effort into the physics engine. Please expect a better update.
Fun. Gets little old as when u get to higher levels and obtain better power etc....it never changes that much. Shows your new power is like 3x what u currently have but you really do not.
- HYEOKEUN KWON
- 136.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 TeamMEW
- In-App Purchases
- Ball set -A- $0.99
- Ball set -F- $9.99
- Ball set -B- $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.