Collect every single wedding guest photo with WedSocial by WeddingWire! Now you can seamlessly capture and share unlimited memories from all of your wedding related events - without the hassle of tracking down guests and sifting through social media.
With WedSocial by WeddingWire, you can:
* COLLECT GUEST PHOTOS: Your family and friends can take photos and upload pictures of their own directly in the app - automatically sending them into your personal photo library.
* DOWNLOAD EVERY MEMORY: Taking screenshots is the way of the past. Download every shared photo from your wedding events to keep, print, share & more!
* SYNC WITH YOUR WEDDING WEBSITE: Once you’ve created a wedding website with WeddingWire, you can show off every photo from your wedding instantly though your WedSocial feed!
* SHARE BIG DAY DETAILS: Make wedding event dates, times and locations available to your guests through the app. Guests can use WedSocial as a mini planner!
* ENHANCE PHOTOS: Crop, sharpen, lighten, frame, and focus photos directly within WedSocial. You can even create your very own wedding memes!
* IT’S COMPLETELY FREE: With wedding planning, you have enough to worry about - that’s why there are no hidden fees after you install the app. Share & edit completely free of cost!
Download WedSocial by WeddingWire to get sharing!
PS - If you’re looking for a great wedding planning app, be sure to install Wedding Planner by WeddingWIre!
- We've fixed some small bugs that came up with iOS 11
P.S. If you're enjoying our app, please review us in the App Store! If you have any issues or feedback, please email email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!
I love the app and having it linked to the wedding website. I also love the concept of allowing everyone who shared in your wedding activities to collaboratively capture and contribute memories that the couple is unable to grab.
I had a couple technical issues: the 3 photos that I took are still pending. I couldn’t get them to post and it’s been 2 weeks! The app is delayed when viewing photos and trying to like/comment.
Overall, I love the app!
I love this app I wish it was a universal kind a app where you could do anything besides weddings. Our use this during my wedding day and even after and it is just phenomenal about how you can see the pictures that may be the photographer has missed. Great app!
Cannot take photos within the app. It takes them, lets you mess with them, the. Sends them to pending purgatory. The only way to actually get the photos uploaded is to take them outside of the app and load them straight from the photo stream (you can sill edit them, at least), but it was much more time consuming that way.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.