Final Touch - Audio Mastering, Post Production and Mixing
By Positive Grid Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Final Touch is a professional audio post production system for iPad.
Combining Maximizer, Equalizer, 4-Band Compressor, Stereo Imager, Reverb and Dithering into one integrated app, it gives your mixes a huge, balanced, polished and professional sound.
The Pros Agree
"A freaking awesome audio production app!" - Rafa Sardina, 12-time Grammy Award-winning producer and engineer (credits include Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, and more).
"Solid, accurate and accessible!" - German Villacorta, mastering engineer and owner of Dynamic Wave Studios (credits include Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Cooper, Lynch Mob, and more).
"Finally, the professional mastering app for iPad I have been waiting for! With a clear and intuitive interface, streamlined workflow, powerful effects, and full cloud support, this app makes professional mobile mastering a reality!” - Andrea Pejrolo, Assistant Chair of the Production Department at Berklee College of Music.
"I'm really digging the open top end of the EQ section and how the Maximizer is glueing this mix together. This is a flexible, very cool audio app for modern musicians on the go." - Enrique Gonzalez Muller, Grammy Award-winning producer and engineer (credits include Nine Inch Nails, Dave Matthews Band, Tina Turner, and more).
Top-Notch Sound Quality
Building on Positive Grid’s expertise in DSP research and skillful integration of iOS vDSP double-precision architecture, Final Touch is a dedicated mastering system with high data integrity and high-resolution processing capability. The result is a set of creative and professional tools that deliver masters that sound not just louder but clearer, wider, fuller, and more powerful and detailed.
Unequaled Control and Metering
All the modules, with the exception of the Stereo Imager and Maximizer, can have their left, right, mid or side channel soloed or bypassed, and either mode’s two channels can be linked. Four high-resolution faders for left- and right-channel inputs and outputs are accompanied by multi-colored ladder meters, fader and level readouts, and clip indicators. The faders can be linked, maintaining any offsets you created beforehand. Global and module-based presets, transport controls, a waveform overview, Undo and Redo functions, and Import and Export facilities complete the mix.
• Complete professional audio post production system powered by Positive Grid’s high-end signal-processing algorithms
• Pre and Post Linear-Phase Equalizers, each offering eight bands and five filter types
• Multiband Dynamics with four independent bands of compression/limiting
• Stereo Imager adjusts the width and balance of your mix’s soundstage
• Reverb provides state-of-the-art Room, Hall and Plate algorithms
• Maximizer transparently limits peaks to make your mix louder
• Dithering and Noise-Shaping preserves your mix’s depth and nuance
• Stereo and mid-side processing
• High-resolution, multi-colored metering with accurate readouts
• Each module can be independently bypassed
• Bypass switches for individual EQ bands
• Left, right, mid and side channels can be independently soloed or bypassed
• Waveform overview of your mix, with draggable playback cursor
• 100 factory presets and unlimited user presets
• Global and module-based presets
• Drag and drop modules to rearrange their order in the signal path
• Pristine, high-resolution sound (double-precision, 64-bit calculation)
• Unmatched audio-data integrity: no rounding or truncation except when calculations are performed
• Share via Email, Dropbox, iTunes, SoundCloud and FTP
• Streamlined project management: browse multiple projects with one simple tap
• Workflow optimized for mobile and desktop data transfers
• Supports Inter-App Audio and Audiobus routing system (works with many other audio apps)
What's New in Version 1.1.5
In this update, we fixed the Stereo Widener visual display incorrect issue on iPad mini 2/iPad Air.
And we just announced The Pro Series Studio Plugins Beta Program:
The Pro Series Studio Plugins consists of professional studio compressors, reverbs, tape simulators, tube preamps, and EQ. It combines Positive Grid’s DSP engineering and component level modeling expertise, and is developed by the world’s leading producers, engineers, and mastering gurus.
We are looking for experienced and talented individuals who want to join to shape this project and be a part of the beta testing program.
Sign up now: www.positivegrid.com/pro-series
- Team Positive Grid
Fantastic Mastering Tool!
This was the product I was looking for to put the final finish on my music. It has all the tools you need as far as pre/post EQ, stereo imaging, compressing, etc...and the ability to upload your finished product to just about any music file.
The only knock I would have is the inability to control a fade in or out. Otherwise, Positive Grid did a masterful job creating a very intuitive and user friendly workspace.
I forgot I this, as I'd bought on sale a crazy low price...then after finishing a track, I was about to bounce it out of iOS into desktop....but Audio Copy gave me an option to open in Final Touch...BINGO! A full suite of effects...it looks and feels like a desktop plugin.
And most importantly, it sounds GREAT!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 02, 2015
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 76.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Positive Grid Inc
- © Positive Grid, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.