FarmVille 2: Country Escape
By Zynga Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**App Store Best of 2014**
Escape to the world of farming, friends and fun! Go on farm adventures to collect rare goods and craft new recipes. Raise animals and grow your farm with friends. Join a farm Co-Op to trade and share or play on your own in Anonymous Mode. You can play FarmVille anytime, anywhere… even when not connected to the internet. Best of all, the world’s most popular farming game is free to play!
** ”FarmVille is back and this time, it’s portable!” – TIME **
** “”Officially not just for Facebook anymore”” – Los Angeles Times **
** “” They may have built the best FarmVille game of the series”” – Kotaku **
- CRAFT a variety of baked gourmet goods like classic country apple pies
- HARVEST farm fresh crops of your favorite fruits and vegetables
- CUSTOMIZE your own farm for charming country living
- COLLECT hidden and rare items as you discover a new coastal farm
- NURTURE and raise a wide variety of adorable animals like your very own farm dog
- EXPLORE a new FarmVille story filled with special farm adventures
- BUILD a lush family farm by the coast so all your friends can visit
- FISH with your fellow farmers and sell your catch at Pike’s Landing
- GARDEN by the beautiful blue ocean as you decorate your farm with flowers and fresh produce
- TRADE and chat with friends or play anonymously with people from all over the world
- ESCAPE to the coast then connect to your Facebook farm to send free water
- EARN daily rewards with the Mystery Chest and take a spin at the Prize Wheel”
• The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99 USD.
• Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
What's New in Version 8.3.1797
ALL NEW EVENT: Get ready for the scariest Halloween yet!
- Prepare your farm for some major spooks from Ghoul Boy and Tony Sackston!
- ADVANCE through 5 phases to earn rewards like Keys, Padlocks & more.
- WIN Zombie Johnny for 30 days!
Keep events coming, but not so fast.
The past few events have been challenging. However, one on top of another does not allow players enough time to breathe. Here is plenty to do on the farm and having events on top of those are kind of keeps us in a tailspin. This is supposed to be fun and relaxing. However when it seems more like work that takes the fun and the relaxation out of it. Thank you for continuing to keep the game up.
I have just read most of the published reviews for the most part, I agree with them there seems to be a lot of dissatisfaction with the game.
I have played a number of years myself and have made friends through the co-op. That is part of what keeps me coming back.
It would be nice to have a new crop. I don't know what that would be right now. And the events are still coming way too close together.
Anyhow, I agree with what most people are saying keys are too hard to earn and stuff into expensive and in the store.
It also would be helpful to have a separate storage area for the upgrade materials as it is now they take up space in the barn when you need space for numerous event items. It would also be nice if the mariner could take small portions of an item like Eddie does. And that would help some with the barn space.
Thank you for listening to us all wine overall the game is good and keeps my interest and does pass the time in.
Passes the time
Seems that there should an easier way of earning keys. For instance, in the goal book. After doing so many goals for one character, one I just finished was 16 of 16 parts, should get more than one key for each part (or at least two or three keys for every four or five parts of the goal completed, because there is so much other stuff going on in the farm and seems like it takes forever to reach those goals. Also, it’s hard to finish co-op goals when people in your co-op accepts to help you on Maria’s Board, then cancels :( or if someone doesn’t accept at all and it cancels out on its own. Should be able to take it back so that I can do it myself, or at least given the option to.
Shovels and padlocks should be an option to sell since it takes up so much space in the barn.
Love this game!
Rarely do I five star games but this game is awesome it keeps me coming back for more. I love the farming, I love how there is a lot of freedom and it feels like a game for adults and kids. I love how there is ways to earn the keys so you don’t have to pay for them. I love all the little mini games that are always holiday coordinated. I always keep coming back to this game and I look forward to future additions to this game! Anyone looking for a fun farm game that you can play with friends this is the best one I have found so far!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 8.3.1797
- Size: 211 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Zynga Inc.
- © Zynga Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Box of Keys$4.99
- Suitcase of Keys$9.99
- Stack of Keys$2.99
- Trunk of Keys$19.99
- Pile of Keys$1.99
- Crate of Keys$39.99
- Small Starter Pack$1.99
- Pyramid of Keys$99.99
- Special Value Pack with Golden Ticket$9.99
- Suitcase of Keys (20 Key Bonus)$9.99