ZomBeacon is a real-world zombie apocalypse game using the latest in iBeaconTM technology.
In ZomBeacon you are either a Survivor or a Zombie.
It is critical that you spread out. DO NOT travel in groups. A zombie can bite and infect an entire group at once, from several feet away. Do not take cover. Hiding is futile. Zombies can detect your location. Try to protect yourself by monitoring your area for zombies. Once you spot one, you can take them out with a headshot. If you find yourself surrounded you can take out a whole group of zombies if you are quick enough. If you get bitten, you will be infected and will immediately turn into a zombie and remaining survivors will attempt to eliminate you.
GLOBAL GAME: Allows you to play with people in your area. See players’ locations on your map in real-time. Get within 6 feet of a person to either bite or headshot them depending on your current status. Watch in real-time to see which side will take over the world!
PRIVATE GAME: Nobody in your area to play the global game with? Want to play a game with just your friends? Private games allow you to play ZomBeacon in a similar fashion to laser tag or paintball. Teams are assigned randomly and when either side reaches zero the game is over!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
“This game has made me the most paranoid I've ever been.” - P. RegularCat, Gamer
“Maybe ZomBeacon is too ambitious. I'm scared.” - P. Adams, Product Designer
“Amazing use/abuse of technology.” - Lee Jenkins, Not That One
“ZomBeacon is totally f***ing insane.” - Kay Jaddle, Ruined Friday Night
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
How the heck am I supposed to walk around in this game. I mean for a while now I've just been wondering how the heck I supposed t walk around
I love this game I love how u can play with other people and graphics don't matter at all
I made the game so I may be biased but ZomBeacon but this game takes me back to the days when I used to play laser tag with my friends. I can’t wait to see the global game once the entire world downloads it. This is a must download if you are a zombie enthusiast…or just want to change the world.
- 15 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Copyright WebLinc Labs 2014
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.