My Azure Management Pro
By Sascha Dittmann
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Manage your Microsoft Azure services on the go with the My Azure Management app.
The current version contains the following features:
- Quickly add connections using your Publish Settings File
- Create, View and Delete Cloud Services
- VIP Swap
- Scale and Configure Cloud Services
- Start / Stop Deployment Slots
- Reboot / Reimage Role Instances
- Create, View, Delete, View, Start/Stop and Restart Web Sites
- Create, View and Delete classic (Non-ARM) Virtual Machines
- Start and Stop classic (Non-ARM) Virtual Machines
- Create, View and Delete classic (Non-ARM) Storage Accounts
- Get classic (Non-ARM) Storage Account Keys
- Regenerate Storage Account Keys
- Enable/Disable Geo-Replication
- Create, View and Delete SQL Databases
- Create SQL Servers
- Copy Connection Strings
- View Service Bus Namespaces
- Create, View and Delete classic (Non-ARM) Virtual Networks
- Create and Delete Gateways
- Create, View and Delete Affinity Groups
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Various bug fixes
Pro version is better but not much
Buggy and prone to crashing. Attempting to view details on my SQL databases throws XML errors in app.
This app has great potential but it's not quite there yet.
Bugs and functionality
I only see one out of five subscriptions.
There is no reboot button for VMs!
Can't do anything
Can only start and stop websites. Kind of pointless
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 31.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sascha Dittmann
- © 2014-2015 Sascha Dittmann
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.