You'll learn the names and symbols of all 118 chemical elements of the Periodic Table with this app - from nitrogen (N) and oxygen (O) to plutonium (Pu) and americium (Am). Please choose the way of studying that suits you the best:
1) Basic Elements Quiz (magnesium Mg, sulfur S).
2) Advanced Elements Quiz (vanadium = V, palladium = Pd).
3) All Elements (from hydrogen (H) to oganesson (Og)).
+ A separate quiz about Atomic Numbers (for example, 20 is calcium Ca).
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) - you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards: browse all element cards with essential information about atomic number, chemical symbol, atomic mass, and the name of the element.
* Periodic Table.
The app is translated into 22 languages, including English, German, Spanish, and many others. So you can learn the names of the elements in any of them.
Many thanks to Dmitri Mendeleev, the discoverer of the Periodic Law! The element with atomic number 101 is named Mendelevium (Md) after him.
Identify all elements from alkali metals and lanthanides (rare earth metals) to transition metals and noble gases. I hope that this app will help you to make an important step in studying general and inorganic chemistry.
+ A separate quiz about Atomic Numbers.
+ New game mode: questions with 6 answer options.
+ New languages: Romanian and Hungarian. Now the app is translated into 22 languages, including English.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app ever
This app was extremely helpful I would definitely recommend it. The app not only helps you spell but asks you to recall the symbols, along with games and matching. I just downloaded it today and I already almost know how to spell the first 40 elements and also I have learned too many symbols to count! 10/10
I love this app I have learned a lot from it and it has helped me with memorizing the Periodic Table. And when I'm in middle school I'll already know the elements and if I have test I might pass. Thank You for making this app it has helped me so much.
Very good for learning i use it every day and i can now memorize the second third and first line of the periodic table ...THIS IS MY SECOND WEEK USING IT🤩🤩👌🏻👌🏻⭐️
- Andrey Solovyev
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Andrey Solovyev
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Unlimited Hints $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.