By oeFun, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pew pew pew RETRO STYLE!
Shoot enemies, survive, gain lives and achieve the highest scores possible all in an old school vector style game.
Control the TriBlaster in an unknown dimension and bring down your foes
The goal is to survive and achieve high scores.
Retro-games were never easy, and this ain't changing. Go go go! There are 100 levels waiting for you!
Completing levels isn't enough when you're a hardcore player, and what you need is more challenge, right?
Some of them achievements are hard to find.
The good old "Game Over" screen, can't live without it.
- 60 fps on latest devices... the smoother the better!
- Beam weapon based on how many resources you gather
- Jump back in space to avoid enemies
- 100 levels
- Game Center achievements & Leaderboards
What's New in Version 3.0
- Updated branding
- Start new game where you left off.
- Updated gameplay mechanics (requires more skill to play)
- Remastered levels (updates and re-ordering)
- Added shot speed power up
- Added smart bomb weapon
- Improved aesthetic of "glowing" lines
- Improved enemy scoring attract demo
More than you’re expecting...
Yes, it’s similar to Tempest...but Tempest is an absolute classic, and it worth seeing what someone else does with the concept. One of the most impressive elements is the system of game progress: it’s truly innovative, and let’s you choose either to limp through levels with one life and limited power, or to play more carefully and to conserve life/power. There’s more depth here than you’d expect, and it’d probably be easier to appreciate if there were some kind of tutorial built into the game....
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 22, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 145 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: oeFun, Inc.
- © oeFun, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.