Walkr - Galaxy Adventure in Your Pocket
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** Best of App Store of the Best Game ***
- Walkr combines your phone’s pedometer with a fun galaxy adventure game!
- Record steps automatically, reach your fitness goals, and explore the galaxy.
- Thanks to the support of our over 3,000,000 iOS players already using Walkr!
One small step for you takes you one light-year in Walkr! Use your "walking energy" to fuel the spaceship and discover 100+ fascinating new worlds. Throughout this galaxy adventure, you can also team up with friends to help lost space creatures find their way home. Hop on the Walkr spaceship and begin your adventure across the boundless cosmos!
Walkr is the second offering in a series of health-conscious games from Fourdesire, creators of the Plant Nanny app with already more than 10 million players!
= FEATURES =
- FREE TO PLAY
- Build your own galaxy and explore the ever-expanding universe
- Undertake missions to help adorable creatures from across the galaxy find their homes
- Keep up good walking habits with up to 30+ missions and goal
= GET SOCIAL =
- Connect with your friends and accumulate your “walking energy” faster
- Join a space fleet, and start your own adventure with other captains
- Develop special planets together with friends
- Show off your up to 40+ achievements and make yourself proud!
= TURN EVERY STEP INTO ENERGY =
- Walkr automatically records your daily walking steps and converts them into "walking energy" for your spaceship
- Walkr also tracks and records the amount of calories you burn and recommends daily goals.
- The app is designed for minimal power consumption. If you’re using iPhone 5 or devices below, the continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life
Optimized for m7/m8 on iPhone 5S/6/6Plus
Walkr uses the iPhone’s m7/m8 to record your movements accurately with minimal battery consumption.
= Support for Apple Watch =
- Control your own galaxy quickly and easily
- Receive notifications of delivery missions and rewards
- Check the weather at your current location
- Participate in special events to boost the amount of “walking energy” you can earn
Any problems or suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us for support at email@example.com
Find us on http://facebook.com/walkrgame
Visit us at http://walkrgame.com/en
What's New in Version 4.0.9
- Space engineers have fixed some annoying bugs and crash issues
Walkr 4.0: Planet Lab
- Wonders: 107 new and beautiful wonders waiting for discover
- Planet Lab: Lab chat, planet development, friendly fleet and more!!!
- League System: Now you can join league depend on your galaxy population
- Better Fleet System: Better UI, Great improvement!
== AND MORE ==
- 5 New Planets with beautiful design
- 5 New Satellites
- 8 New Missions and 10 Achievements!
Fun Once You Figure It Out!
There is a steep learning curve at the beginning, but once you get it, it is a fun little game to encourage you to walk more. There are cute little details, some entertaining side games and a nice social aspect once you make some Walkr buddies. You can interact with folks through the lab you join and people all over the world play. So, in my lab, there are players from Thailand, China, the US and Australia.
I do wish it would connect to my Fitbit as I don't always carry my phone (which is how it measures your steps.) I'd love to be able to earn those Fitbit steps in the game! Otherwise, I love it!
An Interesting Game
The game itself has a very steep learning curve at the beginning, which I would say is due to no advanced system to guide the player. I only learned leveling was even a thing when I reached my DFR limit. It's a fun game to pick up at the end of the day so that you can quicken your progress with the in-game step counter, which functions as a sort of alternative to the game's premium currency, cubes. The game itself is very cute and I would recommend picking it up. The only thing that I've found negative so far is it's lack of guide, which isn't very prominent. (I'll return to this review later)
Cute but confusing
The graphics are adorable and so well done. I've only been playing this for 3 days and I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. There are so many facets to this game and so many things to unlock, but there aren't any directions on how to play or what the lighting bolts or energy cubes or spaceship upgrades are for. I have no idea how to do a mission because it says I don't have the required planet- but also doesn't tell you which planet is needed. I really just don't know what's happening. Maybe if I get a full 10K steps, something will happen/unlock and it'll make sense?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 28, 2017
- Version: 4.0.9
- Size: 180 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: FOURDESIRE CO., LTD.
- © 2016 FOURDESIRE CO., LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Cubes$4.99
- Pile of Cubes$1.99
- Bundle of Cubes$19.99
- Ads Remover$1.99
- Box of Cubes$49.99
- Vault of Cubes$99.99
- Capsule of Cubes$9.99