Solve the spooky mystery of a ship that was long thought to be lost at sea!
Put on your private investigator hat in this hidden object puzzle adventure set in a beautiful yet grim environment. The mayor of Port Providence has written you about a ship that vanished at sea years ago only to reappear recently with no sign of the crew or cargo. Upon taking the case and arriving in town, discover a weird place that has been beset by a curse and is haunted by the memory of a terrible fire.
While paranormal explanations are suggested by the local press, you suspect a much more banal culprit and set out to unearth the dirty secrets at the bottom of the so-called curse. Determine what connects the ship’s disappearance with Devil’s Island and a family’s unsolved murder. But can you find the allies you need to reveal the hidden motives of Port Providence’s residents?
TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
● 68 engaging and captivating levels
● 14 uniquely enticing mini-games
● 13 inspiring achievements
● Seven enigmatic characters
● Gripping storyline and unparalleled hand-drawn art
● Game Center Support
● New iPad Retina Display Support
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Polish
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
*** G5 Games - New game apps every week ! ***
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ The Secret Society - Hidden Mystery
▶ Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
▶ Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren’s Call
▶ Hidden City: Mystery of Shadows
▶ Virtual City Playground® HD
▶ Stand O’ Food® Empire
▶ Brave Tribe
▶ Supermarket Management 2
▶ The Island Castaway®: Lost World
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
Ratings and Reviews
I waited for the game to come down in price, and bought it immediately. It has nice puzzles, though I skipped a few I didn't like, and the directions for some of them were difficult to decipher! This game wasn't originally in English, i don't believe, since the story often had grammatical errors. I think it also explains the poorly worded directs to game. I had to skip one because I didn't understand what the three forward or two back was supposed to do. The name was already spelled correctly. Nor did I know where the starting point was for the game. The HO scenes were good except for a few that were poorly drawn. Even using the hint I couldn't recognize the items. But, it was definitely worth the $1.99 I paid for it. It had a great map with teleporting. Well done G5
Left in the Dark: No one on Board by LynxMinx
Once again, Snooper and I are in agreement! This game was very good, but it was way way too short and expensive as well. There was not even a bonus chapter. So I am taking a star off for price and length. The other star is being taken off because I feel like it; a lot of the HO scenes had RATS, although truth be told they really weren't scary in this game! You were right Snooper. I was able to play even though there were rats!🐀🐀🐀🐀Proud of me?
Anyway, this game had a journal, a teleport map, labeled inventory and lots of fun puzzles! The graphics however were quite dreary. G5, could you please ask artifex mundi to make us a gorgeous and lengthy game? Their games are great, not glitchy, fun puzzles. But for once please not a nautical theme and please give us magnificent! Thanx so much!
Fun game, could be longer....
This was a little shorter than my preference, but I still enjoyed it. For the length, rather than $4.99, this game should be $3.99, but all the same, I do not regret my purchase. Some of the graphics were a little blurred on their edges in the HOS portions of the game, but still quite viewable all the same. I like that there was a map to get to and from locations quickly. The voice acting was ok. The sound effects were nice except for one. There is one annoying sound that repeats at various times in the game. I think it is supposed to be scary, but it sounds like an annoying frog croaking.....a sick frog. I could do without that sound permanently. However, I really love G5 games on the iPad!
- G5 Entertainment AB
- 431.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2014 - 2017 Artifex Mundi Ltd. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.