Scanbot is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create free, high-quality PDF or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
Scanbot packs all the power of a desktop scanner into one tiny scanner app!
SCANBOT FEATURES – Scan, send and more for free with the scanner app
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can send your documents as a fax right from Scanbot!
• Cloud integration: iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and other cloud services
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Scan single & multi page documents
• Enhance your scans: apply color, grayscale or black & white filters with automatic optimization
• One-tap email and print workflows
• Beautiful design & easy to use
SCANBOT PRO – Advanced scanner app features
• OCR: extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup etc.
• Automatically upload scans to any cloud service
• iCloud synchronization between all of your devices
• WebDAV and FTP, sFTP and FTPs
• Edit documents: Move, rotate, add or delete pages
• Encryption: PDF password protection
• Passcode protection with Touch/Face ID support
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
Scanbot uses the most advanced scanning technology in its scanner app. Scans start at 200 dpi, premium quality comparable to desktop scanners. Various color modes, auto optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
Scanbot is blazingly fast and incredibly easy. Hold your iPhone over any document, receipt, whiteboard or QR code to scan and save it as a PDF or JPG quickly. The edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. It captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
Scanbot works with any type of document, from paper documents to business cards, QR codes, barcodes, notes- even whiteboards or post-its. It saves the documents that are important for you and gets rid of paper clutter. Wherever you are, your Scanbot scanner app is with you.
Learn more: https://scanbot.io
Get in touch: email@example.com
--- Auto Renewable Subscription Terms for Scanbot for Business ---
* Annual subscription (12 months) which comes with a 7-day free trial for 23.99 EUR (or equivalent in your local currency) which includes the Pro features and the upload to DATEVconnect online option.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same subscription fee indicated above.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will no longer be able to use the Scanbot for Business functionality.
Terms of Service: https://scanbot.io/terms
• Tutorial: Learn how to scan and try to beat the high score in the challenge mode
• Password Auto-Fill: Connect your favorite cloud without having to type the password again
• Page Size: You can now set the page size for your document
• Shortcuts: Build your custom workflows with Scanbot and the brand new Shortcuts app in iOS 12
• Minor improvements and optimizations.
• Several bug fixes.
• We love to hear from our users! If you have any questions or feedback regarding Scanbot please contact us directly in the app (Settings, scroll down and tap on Support) or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Bringing analog documents into your digital world is a breeze with Scanbot. This robust and intuitive document scanner automatically captures pages of text, aligns them perfectly, and saves them as PDFs to a wide variety of cloud-storage services. With the Scanbot Pro upgrade, powerful optical character recognition lets you easily search and copy text, putting you one step closer to a paperless future.
Still The Best
While I have seen many scan apps with all sorts gimmicks, ScanBot remains the best because it is the most powerful in that
It’s the most flexible. All scans are automatically uploaded to cloud service of
Your choosing, but you can set up predefined methods to do pretty much anything with the resultant PDF or JPG. You can even upload it into Evernote, but many of the features available for making a new note are not present, such as giving the new note a tag or due date. Improving the feature support of each share workflow method should be a priority so you can do all you need within Scanbot. This is my first minor complaint as I use Evernote for tracking things I need to follow up on, so assigning tags is critical to my workflow. The other complaints, also minor, is that file lists as you’re browsing paths to upload your scan are not alphabetical so if you have lots of files in a directory it could be hard to find, though they stay on the same out-of-order position on each run. Also, it is strange that you cannot zoom onto scanned documents until you save them which is kind of hokey. It would be nice to read the fine print (if just to see that it is in fact legible) so this is kind of important to validate quality. Finally, the cropping tool is very touchy and it is hard to drop it on the corners and the automatic lineup tool only works some the time.
Scanbot on iPad Pro 2017 / iPhone
I'm a 75 year old housewife, keeping track of our expenses by scanning receipts into .pdf's usually on my iPhone 6S, then sending to iCloud Drive on my MacBook Pro (late 2013). My laptop is in the shop for repair. It will take at least a week to get it back. I continue to scan, now with iPad Pro, sending to iCloud Drive. Scanbot is even better on iPad Pro than iPhone. I am keeping up with the bookkeeping and filing.😌
It might be nice to be able to list store names which are often used, so one could select, rather than retype each time. But if that never happens, I will continue to appreciate Scanbot with all its bells and whistles.
Also, Apple is hinting that Bento will no longer be compatible with the upcoming systems. I dream of a companion APP with Scanbot, that would automatically add my scans to a Spreadsheet, with ability to open any actual scan, as well as sort the various columns in the spreadsheet. I know that is dreaming large, but is that ever needed.
Thank you for your good work.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- doo GmbH
- 235.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © doo GmbH 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Scanbot Pro - Full Scanner App $6.99
- Scanbot VIP - Full Scanner App $8.99
- Scanbot Pro 40 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.