musical.ly - your video community
By musical.ly Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 music video community. *** musical.ly makes it easy and fun to create amazing videos and impress your friends. Simply select a sound and start lip syncing! Anyone can be an awesome singer with musical.ly! ***
- Select from millions of tracks or use music from your own device
- Create lip sync videos to your favorite songs
- Add cool video effects: filter, fast motion, slow motion, time lapse, reverse, and other "time machine" effects
- Share your videos on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, WhatsApp, and Vine to impress your friends and get likes!
- Save videos to your camera roll
- Discover brilliant music videos created by the musical.ly community
- Get likes from the musical.ly community and see how your music videos rank on the leaderboard
Every day we feature the best musicals (music videos). Become a star now!!!
Any feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @musicallyapp
* Downloadable previews do not use the iTunes API
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s. Performance of this app on iPhone 4 or earlier iOS devices is not fine-tuned.
What's New in Version 4.10.7
- bug fix
So with all the new updates musically is getting annoying. For example MY CITY was meant for the less popular musers the one day I go to that section and all the more popular people invaded that it like that section was the place I could just watch normal people also some of the people in my city AREN'T FROM MY CITY . Another example my notifications are filled with the more famous people who are live if I don't follow them I don't care about them being live I want to watch who I follow not some person I have no clue about. Now I can't even reply to people who comment on my stuff which is stupid because the post is mine. Another thing either bring directly back and keep it there or take it off and don't bring it back I'm tired of texting someone on there and then it being gone and deleted the next day. That's all for today. Later
First of all (READ THIS)
Okay I have been a member since BabyAriel joined so basically a year. I think that the app is okay but you have to be very careful for the creeps on the app don't give them any of your personal information to be even more safe make your account private or delete all your musicals. This is a huge problem I think the producers of the app should fix . We also should be able to disable our comment section or make musicals and personalize a list and make it for certain people we want to see our musicals. There is also a My City section in my opinion I think it is a very dangerous way to make friends . You should also try to fix any bugs on this app and yeah. That's all I have to say.
I only put the five stars so that people would see it. I don't like the app at all it glitches and it doesn't always load. When I want to search up a song I expect to find it, I don't care how old it is, I expect to find it. Even with most recent songs, I haven't been able to search up some of those either. They would always give me song titles that aren't what I'm looking for mans then I can never find it. So therefore, I don't like this app, I would not recommend it to anyone, and it's just a waste of your time to try and load.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 26, 2016
- Version: 4.10.7
- Size: 87.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: musical.ly inc.
- © musical.ly Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.