Apocalyptic action game. Virtual reality 1st/3rd person shooter with some elements of GTA and DayZ.
Cryotech corporation started to unfreeze cryogenic people, but something went wrong...
Save your girl and try to survive yourself here!
• Virtual reality mode (this can be disabled in game settings)
• Big open 3D World
• Day/Night cycle
• Many different types of zombies and monsters
• Allied NPCs, possibility to recruit them to help you while looking for ammo and food in the city
• Selling zombie brains helps to save up for new weapons
• Slow-mo effect - time expansion pills can help you in critical situations
• Auto-aim for new players - disable it in game settings!
• First and Third Person perspective can be used to make both FPS and TPS fans happy!
• Inventory system helps you during the apocalypse
• Hunger system, stamina
• MFi, iCade gamepads support
• Constant updates with improvements, adding new content
NOTE: iPhone 4, iPad 1 is not supported.
Thank you for playing!
64 bit support. Enhancements, bug fixes.
Occupation 2 will appear soon:)
Ratings and Reviews
A time waster at best.
The game is fine, it has some flaws in graphics and FPS, but other then that it’s just a way to waste some time, ive never really played a game in which the “game” is a action and arcade but it doesn’t really feel riviting, some games have exceptions to this since of there simple designs or easy controls, the game controls are fine in my opinion, but in a person who have a bit or none experience playing mobile “shooters”, this game will be confusing, as you continuously get lost in menus and more, but overall, this game is a simple time waster, it’s focus is to tell what a post apocalyptic experience is, and it isn’t a great story, but it works, so I give this game a 3 star for the games rating, it’s alright, it’s confusing at points (where you either can’t see the marker or when enemies hog the screen) but other then that, it’s just a way for a bit of time to go down the drain.
I thought this game would be great due to all the great reviews saying it looked cool in vr, and it was even better that a controller works with it! I was excited! Then I played it. The vr didn't work at all. When you put on the headset, everything you see with one eye collides with the other, making me not even able to see where I'm going. Secondly, the waypoints in the game that point you where you need to go? It doesn't stay in the same spot in the game as you move your head. If the waypoint is in the way so only your right eye can see it, and you turn your head so its your left eye, the waypoint simply travels to the other side of the screen, making it in a different place! The only reason I'm giving it two stars is because the game itself might actually be good, I just haven't tried it because I only came for the vr and controller support, and so far, I haven't found that.
Its annoying, controls work fine but overall experience is just weird, like how when you're low on hunger you start walking instead of running, and its very slow, secondly, zombies carrying guns annoying as heck, its just ridiculous because of how quick they kill you. And they rarely drop ammo yet they dish it out nonstop. This could be a fun game but it stops and the "nadya" mission for me, i cant find the objective and it doesn't say what i'm supposed to do, i get there and then i get shot up by zombies, makes no sense
- Vyacheslav Khaynyuk
- 137 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 the3daction.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.