Carboxylic acid - Ester and Salt Names - Organic Chemistry Quiz
By Andrey Solovyev
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Carboxylic acids and esters are one of the most important classes of organic compounds. They are everywhere:
* in food (citric acid; vinegar = a solution of acetic acid);
* in medicines (aspirin = acetylsalicylic acid);
* in fats (triglycerides are esters of fatty acids and glycerol);
* in plastics (polyesters);
* in biochemistry (transformation of pyruvate through the citric acid cycle);
* and even in ants :) (formic acid)
Learn structures and trivial names of 50 most important carboxylic acids and their esters and salts.
* Aliphatic saturated acids
* Unsaturated and substituted acids
* Di- and tricarboxylic acids
* Aromatic acids
* pKa values of all acids!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Released: Mar 25, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Andrey Solovyev
- © 2014 Andrey Solovyev
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Flashcards + Remove Ads$0.99
- Unlimited Hints$2.99