Family Guy The Quest for Stuff
By TinyCo, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite Family Guy characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or don’t, and regret it forever!
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ONLY ON THE APP STORE: Play the “Fool’s Gold” quest line to help Peter realize his dream of becoming filthy rich! ONLY available for players on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices!
• It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
• Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
• Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
• Send your characters on ridiculous quests
• Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
• Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
• Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese!
PPS: Don’t forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays - only on FOX!
Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69
• Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy
Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled through your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info
What's New in Version 1.55.3
Brian's plan to scare Quagmire goes awry when Stewie's holographic projector malfunctions, bringing horror movie characters to life! It's up to Peter and the gang to fend off the zombies and creepy creatures terrorizing Quahog!
• Fend off zombie hordes!
• Save Quahog characters from zombification!
• Collect iconic characters from "Silence of the Lambs," "Teen Wolf," "Saw," "Jeepers Creepers" and more!
Great game but....
It's an awesome game they have tons of events all the time but....if you don't have all basic characters you won't get far in events because they go very VERY fast trying to get people to purchase it's a fun game but they want too much money out of you to have real fun at least make events longer so you have a better chance....updating because I contacted support over an in game issue I was having and their response was they will contact developer but there is nothing else that they can help with meaning I'm not ever going to get a response it would be nice to know what the outcome is....they do have events often I'm a stay at home mom I can log in often and I still cannot complete quests unless sped up....BS no more money from me last time there was a character to unlock they gave you 48 to complete and the quests you had to do over and over again went well over so BS
Good fun but...
I enjoy the game but the themes change too quickly. I was getting close to freeing the country Peter and expended a lot of resources I could have applied to the basic game and "poof" it was all gone. MIB is set up to end too. Makes me hesitant about getting involved with it. Word of advice: don't free the worms till you've freed Agent Pee because the clock starts winding down on on them as soon as they're out. And you have to get the buildings in a particular order. Still I can't put it down.
UPDATE: they don’t QC the quests before they update with them. I’m in the zombie quest and they haven’t even cleaned up the terminology from the high school quest. They also don’t honor the rewards promised when you complete a task. AND THEY DON’T GIVE YOU ENOUGH TIME TO COMPLETE A QUEST WITHOUT SPENDING MONEY. I understand they are in it for the money so if you have unlimited funds go for it. If you want to have stress free fun IGNORE THE QUESTS and just play the game.
Honestly this is a great game. I go through moments (as everyone does) when they tire of a game and delete it. But I always re-add this back on. It’s addictive. It fun. I love the real time play because when I have a moment or day where I’m busy and can’t tend to it like I want, I could make them all do their actions for a few hours or a day and it’s fine. The only thing I would say is that eventually you will have to buy coins or clams just to get certain things but I try to avoid that as much as possible and it’s been fine so far. Just takes a little longer. Great game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 05, 2017
- Version: 1.55.3
- Size: 139 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TinyCo, Inc.
- © 2014 TinyCo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Packet of Clams$1.99
- Bin of Clams$9.99
- Crate of Clams$19.99
- Box of Clams$4.99
- Box of Coins$4.99
- Drum of Clams$49.99
- Packet of Coins$1.99
- Crate of Coins$19.99
- Bin of Coins$9.99
- Tank of Clams$99.99