Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
By HeroCraft Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***NOTE: Compatible with iPad 3 and up, iPad Mini (Retina) and up, iPhone 5 and up, iPod Touch 6 and up - WE CANNOT GUARANTEE COMPATIBILITY WITH EARLIER DEVICES. An internet connection is required to play.***
iMessage stickers are available:
Lead the Sons of Russ into battle and slash your way through hordes of ferocious enemies with Boltgun fire and Chainsword teeth. Write your own saga in the annals of the Space Wolves Chapter as you hunt your sworn enemies – the Chaos Space Marines.
Savour the atmosphere, as you play this unique combination of turn-based strategy and collectible card game, where you can turn defeat into victory, where events on the battlefield depend on a wise choice of cards and decisions must be planned meticulously.
It will take the leadership, senses and cunning of the Space Wolves to be victorious on the planet Kanak, Segmentum Obscurus – the harsh, hostile world chosen by the forces of Chaos as their outpost. What secrets does this slumbering giant, lost in the cold cruel depths of space, hold? What sort of monstrous powers are lurking in its suffocating green jungles, the fiery hell of its volcanoes, and its dusty lifeless wastelands? Discover them as you progress through the campaign!
For Russ! For the Wolftime and the Allfather!
The Iron Priests have prepared a massive content update that continues the story of the Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice-Slain, the young and furious Grey Hunter. You will struggle against a new, powerful enemy - the ancient and mysterious Necrons:
a whole new chapter with 10 story-driven missions
Necrons - a terrifying new enemy race
5 new types of enemies and 4 unique bosses
new levels and upgrades for the main character
new levels and personal weapons for all squadmates
40+ new cards
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
• An epic campaign, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
• Combat the Word Bearers - fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Squad-based tactical battles:
• Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – select your main hero for each mission, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
• Unlock all five companions and choose two to take into battle with you.
• Level up your party and unlock numerous perks.
• Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, interactive 3D environments.
Collectible card driven combat:
• Hundreds of weapons and abilities with various mechanics.
• Customise your decks to fit your unique strategy and tactics.
• Victories unlock powerful new weapons, bonuses and tactics cards.
• Evolve your cards at the Iron Priest’s Forge to further enhance your killer deck!
• Fierce, 3 v 3 close-quarter battles. Use each turn to inflict massive damage on your enemy!
• Rating. Here's your chance to become the top Space Wolf. With each stage, battles get tougher – but the rewards get better.
• At the start of each season, leaderboards are reset. But prove you're the best – and reclaim your leadership status!
• Fight against hordes of fanatic Chaos Cultists.
• Get unique rewards available only in this mode.
• Try out new tactics in constantly changing conditions.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2017. Space Wolf, Space Wolves, the Space Wolf logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
FOLLOW US: @40kspacewolf
LIKE US: facebook.com/40kspacewolf
What's New in Version 1.2.7
The Warhammer 40,000 universe just turned 30, right as Space Wolf turns 3 years old!
In honour of both of these huge anniversaries, we’ve prepared an exclusive update with tons of improvements, as well as:
- a new squadmate, the Iron Priest
- a new companion, the Tarantula Sentry Gun
- new types of gear
- a brand new PvP arena developed in cooperation with our players
Thank you for your support!
Good game but they screwed up the mechanics
Shot landed percentage is screwed up. Only make shots 60% or so with most weapons. Still crashes a lot. Still hard to find PVP enemies. Its great that they updated but all they did was beg for more money and gave no freebies to celebrate. Would have been nice to receive a gift since I have given this company money, instead they want you to pay more money for special characters. Kind of insulting. I still enjoy the game just feel kinda used and not appreciated.
A bit to hard but overall very good game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 1.2.7
- Size: 1.47 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: HC GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf © Games Workshop Limited 2017. Space Wolf, Games Workshop and their associated logos are either ® or TM and/or © Games Workshop Limited. Published by HeroCraft Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Common Credits Pack$4.99
- Rare Credits Pack$19.99
- Uncommon Credits Pack$9.99
- Epic Credits Pack$49.99
- Special set of cards №1$5.99
- Legendary Credits Pack$99.99
- Sigurd Ironside’s Set #1$6.99
- The Great Awakening. Rare Set$7.99
- Special set of cards №2$10.99