***NOTE: Compatible with iPad 3 and up, iPad Mini (Retina) and up, iPhone 5 and up, iPod Touch 6 and up - WE CANNOT GUARANTEE COMPATIBILITY WITH EARLIER DEVICES. An internet connection is required to play.***
iMessage stickers are available:
Lead the Sons of Russ into battle and slash your way through hordes of ferocious enemies with Boltgun fire and Chainsword teeth. Write your own saga in the annals of the Space Wolves Chapter as you hunt your sworn enemies – the Chaos Space Marines.
Savour the atmosphere, as you play this unique combination of turn-based strategy and collectible card game, where you can turn defeat into victory, where events on the battlefield depend on a wise choice of cards and decisions must be planned meticulously.
It will take the leadership, senses and cunning of the Space Wolves to be victorious on the planet Kanak, Segmentum Obscurus – the harsh, hostile world chosen by the forces of Chaos as their outpost. What secrets does this slumbering giant, lost in the cold cruel depths of space, hold? What sort of monstrous powers are lurking in its suffocating green jungles, the fiery hell of its volcanoes, and its dusty lifeless wastelands? Discover them as you progress through the campaign!
For Russ! For the Wolftime and the Allfather!
The Iron Priests have prepared a massive content update that continues the story of the Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice-Slain, the young and furious Grey Hunter. You will struggle against a new, powerful enemy - the ancient and mysterious Necrons:
a whole new chapter with 10 story-driven missions
Necrons - a terrifying new enemy race
5 new types of enemies and 4 unique bosses
new levels and upgrades for the main character
new levels and personal weapons for all squadmates
40+ new cards
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
• An epic campaign, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
• Combat the Word Bearers - fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Squad-based tactical battles:
• Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – select your main hero for each mission, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
• Unlock all five companions and choose two to take into battle with you.
• Level up your party and unlock numerous perks.
• Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, interactive 3D environments.
Collectible card driven combat:
• Hundreds of weapons and abilities with various mechanics.
• Customise your decks to fit your unique strategy and tactics.
• Victories unlock powerful new weapons, bonuses and tactics cards.
• Evolve your cards at the Iron Priest’s Forge to further enhance your killer deck!
• Fierce, 3 v 3 close-quarter battles. Use each turn to inflict massive damage on your enemy!
• Rating. Here's your chance to become the top Space Wolf. With each stage, battles get tougher – but the rewards get better.
• At the start of each season, leaderboards are reset. But prove you're the best – and reclaim your leadership status!
• Fight against hordes of fanatic Chaos Cultists.
• Get unique rewards available only in this mode.
• Try out new tactics in constantly changing conditions.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2017. Space Wolf, Space Wolves, the Space Wolf logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
FOLLOW US: @40kspacewolf
LIKE US: facebook.com/40kspacewolf
With the blessing of Omnissia and the Allfather, the following important changes were made by our Iron Priests:
- Changed the weapon accuracy: now when the attack misses it still causes some damage;
- Rebalanced improvements of the Scout armour;
- Changed the attack zones of certain types of weapons;
- Added unique cards for all Wolf Companions;
- Changed characteristics of some weapons and equipment.
For Russ and the Allfather!
Ratings and Reviews
Explore the wildly popular Warhammer 40K universe in this irresistible tactical strategy game. Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf takes the accessibility of card-battle games like Hearthstone and mixes it with the complexity of XCOM-style turn-based combat. The result is a rewarding race to construct the perfect deck, upgrade your abilities, and unlock new heroes.
All game progress deleted.
That’s great. After playing for months, I log in to find that everything has been reset. All cards, purchases, and progress gone.
Developer Response ,
First of all, please, make sure you that you didn't accidentally log out of your Game Center account in the Settings of your device. In that case, after logging in again, all your game progress will be restored.
Best 40k mobile game
.... which isn’t saying much. Deathwatch is much better but until it gets an update (never) this game is the best on the market.
That being said don’t surprised if you find this game frustrating without paying. You need credits for A. Booster packs, which don’t have great drop rates as far as RNGs go and B. Runes, which you need if you want a chance of crafting anything remotely nice. Even chapter crates, which are hard to get, give reliably crappy gear, making it clear this is intended to frustrate people into spending money to be further frustrated by RNG.
If they removed the runes from the game it wouldn’t be pay to win.
Or someone COULD JUST MAKE A DECENT 40K GAME THAT ISNT GARBAGE AND WOULD BE WORTH ANY MONEY TO BEGIN WITH.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry that you didn't like the game, but, unfortunately, it happens. But we'll take note of your remarks, thank you.
- HC GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
- 255.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf © Games Workshop Limited 2018. Space Wolf, Games Workshop and their associated logos are either ® or TM and/or © Games Workshop Limited. Published by HeroCraft Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Common Credits Pack $4.99
- Uncommon Credits Pack $9.99
- Rare Credits Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.