Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
By HeroCraft Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***NOTE: Compatible with iPad 3 and up, iPad Mini (Retina) and up, iPhone 5 and up, iPod Touch 6 and up - WE CANNOT GUARANTEE COMPATIBILITY WITH EARLIER DEVICES. An internet connection is required to play.***
iMessage stickers are available:
Lead the Sons of Russ into battle and slash your way through hordes of ferocious enemies with Boltgun fire and Chainsword teeth. Write your own saga in the annals of the Space Wolves Chapter as you hunt your sworn enemies – the Chaos Space Marines.
Savour the atmosphere, as you play this unique combination of turn-based strategy and collectible card game, where you can turn defeat into victory, where events on the battlefield depend on a wise choice of cards and decisions must be planned meticulously.
It will take the leadership, senses and cunning of the Space Wolves to be victorious on the planet Kanak, Segmentum Obscurus – the harsh, hostile world chosen by the forces of Chaos as their outpost. What secrets does this slumbering giant, lost in the cold cruel depths of space, hold? What sort of monstrous powers are lurking in its suffocating green jungles, the fiery hell of its volcanoes, and its dusty lifeless wastelands? Discover them as you progress through the campaign!
For Russ! For the Wolftime and the Allfather!
The Iron Priests have prepared a massive content update that continues the story of the Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice-Slain, the young and furious Grey Hunter. You will struggle against a new, powerful enemy - the ancient and mysterious Necrons:
a whole new chapter with 10 story-driven missions
Necrons - a terrifying new enemy race
5 new types of enemies and 4 unique bosses
new levels and upgrades for the main character
new levels and personal weapons for all squadmates
40+ new cards
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
• An epic campaign, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
• Combat the Word Bearers - fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Squad-based tactical battles:
• Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – select your main hero for each mission, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
• Unlock all five companions and choose two to take into battle with you.
• Level up your party and unlock numerous perks.
• Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, interactive 3D environments.
Collectible card driven combat:
• Hundreds of weapons and abilities with various mechanics.
• Customise your decks to fit your unique strategy and tactics.
• Victories unlock powerful new weapons, bonuses and tactics cards.
• Evolve your cards at the Iron Priest’s Forge to further enhance your killer deck!
• Fierce, 3 v 3 close-quarter battles. Use each turn to inflict massive damage on your enemy!
• Rating. Here's your chance to become the top Space Wolf. With each stage, battles get tougher – but the rewards get better.
• At the start of each season, leaderboards are reset. But prove you're the best – and reclaim your leadership status!
• Fight against hordes of fanatic Chaos Cultists.
• Get unique rewards available only in this mode.
• Try out new tactics in constantly changing conditions.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2017. Space Wolf, Space Wolves, the Space Wolf logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. © Copyright HeroCraft Limited 2017. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
FOLLOW US: @40kspacewolf
LIKE US: facebook.com/40kspacewolf
What's New in Version 1.2.4
This version also includes some minor fixes and improvements made by the Iron Priests of the Space Wolves Chapter.
Ok for single player only PVP bot infested.
Don't waste your time or money. The update has ruined the good cards from the initial release without any good new cards being added to the game. Difficulty of the champagne is ridiculously over powered and not enjoyable like the initial version. NPR characters are either a drag because the lack movement cards or not powerful enough to influence the game other than to serve a sacrifices. Rewards just give you dupes of old cards that you already have maxed out.
Just crappy experience.
I know a game needs to get harder as the player progresses, but in round 5 of the campaign I had played it for several hours and not once got close to beating it.
This version and ideal of gameplay is okay, but somethings are just too clunky and awkward. Including just move characters around the board or guess the range of weapons half the time.
Fun game, but I really don't like the idea of space marines having access to so many weapons on the same mission. They should be restricted to a few.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 1.43 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: HC GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf © Games Workshop Limited 2017. Space Wolf, Games Workshop and their associated logos are either ® or TM and/or © Games Workshop Limited. Published by HeroCraft Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Common Credits Pack$4.99
- Rare Credits Pack$19.99
- Uncommon Credits Pack$9.99
- Epic Credits Pack$49.99
- Special set of cards №1$7.99
- Legendary Credits Pack$99.99
- Special set of cards №2$7.99
- WolfBorn's Claw set$3.99
- Special set of cards №3$5.99