By Ciro Continisio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW: UFHO2 is now Universal! Enjoy it on your iPhone/iPod Touch too!
After 2 years of waiting, UFHO2 is here. If you like strategy, UFHO2 will put your brain to the test.
“For those looking for an entertaining local multiplayer game […] this is a solid choice” — 148Apps.com
“It's an entertaining and smart mash-up of puzzler and board game” — PocketGamer.co.uk
“One of those titles you can’t afford not to have on your iPad” — iSpazio.net
“A great strategy board game with sophisticated level of difficulty, and high emergent complexity” — iPlayApps.de
In UFHO2, you play a jelly alien trying to get as many gems as possible while moving about in a maze-like UFO. Play turn-based matches against smart opponents, and use your brain to outwit them and get the upper hand.
UFHO2 is strategy at its finest, packed in a competitive board game tailored from the ground-up for the iPad and iPhone. In this sequel, things get bigger and better in every way: new stages, more board layouts, all new characters, new game modes, and more powerups, leaderboards and achievements. What more can you ask for?
• Story Mode — 10 unique planets along 2 different story lines, for a total of 25+ matches
• Local Multiplayer mode — outwitting your friends is more fun when you can see the disappointment in their eyes
• Situations mode — once you’ve become really good, show your worth in these super-hard matches!
• GameCenter support, with 24 Achievements and 2 Leaderboards shared between iOS and OSX - be the best in the world!
• Play up to 4 on one iPad!
• 10 different alien races to unlock, each one with its own in-game power
• 6 guests from other indie games (World of Goo, Super Crate Box, Bit.Trip, Blocks That Matter, Gish, Cortex Command)
• A wonderful original soundtrack, by composer Francesco D'Andrea — listen to it on http://bit.ly/UFHO2soundtrack
AND MORE TO COME SOON:
• A cross-platform Online Multiplayer mode
• Even more characters
• Hats for everyone :)
Follow the game @UFHO2 and the developer @ccontinisio
What's New in Version 1.4
+ UFHO2 is now Universal! Enjoy it on your iPhone/iPod Touch!
- Fixed a small bug during story mode (thanks Marc!)
- Improved performances throughout the game
+ Leaderboards are shared between iOS and OSX!
+ Crypted data, cheaters cannot get impossible scores on the leaderboards
- Fixed several bugs when Skipping dialogues in Jeevil levels
- Fixed bug when restarting Situations
I like it
Quite the fun game. By the way to play hit the right arrow and click the top planet to start story mode. There are also other play modes but you have to figure them out.
Do Not Buy!
I just wrote a review describing a game as the stupidest mess ever conceived. I spoke too soon. After 20 minutes of poking buttons nothing has yet appeared offering an option to play. Yes, simply play. Too arduous for a programmer to consider. I want my 99 cents back. This would cost too much if it was free!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 09, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 126 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ciro Continisio
- © 2010 Ciro Continisio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.