ECG Test Pro - Electrocardiogram (EKG) Interpreting Skills With Real Patients and Recordings and America Heart Association (AHA)
By Yu Yang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
### They are REAL data from REAL patients ###
Test Your ECG Interpreting Skills With Real Patients.
[What you get in the app]
1. 1000 real ECG recordings available [offline] in the app that you can learn
2. Each test you get 8 option interpretations with only 1-4 of them are correct, pick them out
3. Improve your skills by breaking through the levels
The app is very challenging because it uses REAL patients' ECG recordings, and many of them are complicated with multiple diseases involved. The test need you to pick all interpretations, to get a 3-star rate. Wrong picks will buzz your iPhone / iPad and give you a minus score.
1) All cases are stored in raw data (sample rate is 500 points per second), not static images, so you can look into very detailed waves in pixels
2) You should already have basic knowledge of ECG interpretation, and you use the cases to build a solid cardiology foundation
PAC (Premature Atrial Contruction)
PVC (Premature Ventricular Contruction)
Ventricular Escape Rhythm
Positive T in V1
Left / Right Atrial Enlargement
Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
Left Atrial Overload
Short PR Interval
Suspect WPW Syndrome
AV Block I (Wenckebach / Mobitz)
2:1 AV Block
Complete AV Block
Artificial Pacemaker Rhythm(A / V / D)
IRBBB (Incomplete Right Bundle Branch Block)
IVCD (Intraventricular Conduction Block)
CRBBB (Complete Right Bundle Branch Block)
CLBBB (Complete Left Bundle Branch Block)
ICLBBB (Incomplete Left Bundle Branch Block)
LAH (Left Anterior Hemi Block)
LPH (Left Posterior Hemi Block)
BBBB (Bifascicular Bundle Block)
TBBB (Trifascicular Bundle Block)
Premature repolarization Syndrome
Poor R Progression
Abnormal Q wave
Possible Anterior Infarction
Possible Lateral Infarction
Possible High-Post Infarction
Coronary Sinus Rhythm
AV Junctional Rhythm
Marked Sinus Bradycardia
What's New in Version 1.7
Add more ECG interpretation knowledge and skills.
Great work, keep it up!
These ECG Pro Pack apps have really been improving since recent updates. They are not designed as standalone tutorials, but rather serve as an excellent and extensive library of realistic example cases that illustrate principles of ECG interpretation, from the simplest to the very complex, and from the common to the very rare. Recent updates have expanded to include basic information on elements of ECG interpretation and cardiac physiology, which has added a new layer of depth to an already great collection of apps. Please, keep up the excellent work!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 12, 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 74.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yu Yang
- © 2015 WMS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.