In the app a 3500 nouns, verbs, adjectives and numerals are presented, broken into groups: Elementary, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate and Upper Intermediate. Every word has a card. Moreover, you can hear how it’s pronounced. The present set of words is unique, although the words used in it are necessary for understanding English speech and English texts. All words have been translated into 79 languages. Our cards will help you remember English words once and for all. It’s not only the ancient method of memorization of cards and association with words, but it’s our new developed strategy. We should put them into subconscious memory to make our brain remember the words, and it’s not enough to learn by rote. We have to look through them periodically. That’s why the cards which you’ve learnt are removed from the list automatically, but they appear again some time later. It’s repeated several times with different intervals.
- The simple and easy application works without the Internet;
- In this application you will find 3500 English words with recorded pronunciation of native speakers;
- All words are translated into 79 languages;
- Each word has a picture;
- Each word has a translation of most used meanings;
- 4 types of exercises: learning, dictation, test and writing;
- In 2 types of exercises you will get stars;
- All words will be repeated with adjustable intervals – that helps to learn words permanently.
- For exercises it is possible to choose the whole dictionary, having pressed in the field of a mark if it is opened more than one dictionary;
- At dictionary options you can manage words learning stages;
- You can select the font color and image for your background.
All words have been translated into 79 languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu.
* new approach allows to learn 100 words per hour;
* pressing the picture shows a translation of the English word;
* added sounding English word in exercise of the Write;
* made functional improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Really good apps! I recommend
- Vyacheslav Shishakin
- 135.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Shishakin Vyacheslav ©
- In-App Purchases
- Dictionary with verbs, adjectives and numerals words $0.99
- Upper-Intermediate $0.99
- Intermediate $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.