By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
* Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and respond to comments
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your documents with a 4-digit passcode
What's New in Version 1.2.8526
* Easier table editing
* Rename documents more easily
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
I don't despise the google docs' or Drive in general. The feature is easily and simple to use. If I were to explain why there is only Three (3*) stars* feel free to sit back and LISTEN. *Ahem* The reason why it may not be a satisfying Star* giving choice from myself. Surely is because, it takes up Gigabytes. (*enlarged eyes*) I'm not saying that- THAT is the main source of the low STAR* rating, I'm trying to explain the Gigabytes thing in a well mannered way. I believe that since it is a website and commonly used app or item, the storage space shouldn't be listed on to there. Which is something complicated to explain because, *exhales* well, on the computer/Mac/PC/Lap top; what ever comes to mind. On those large devices, Google Drive/ and or Docs' doesn't have a memory Gigabytes thing that pops up and tell you that you need more storage space. I'm not saying that your app is the only one that does that; I'm trying to say that if it links to the website it shouldn't be telling us that strange storage space issue. But it runs beautifully well, and if I do say so myself, my real rating would be a 4 star, but that is only my opinion. (: Thank You.
Husband & wife team up!
I got this app to use for grocery lists. I would go grab something at the store and then my husband would come home with the same item! With this app, we can both view the active list and edit it in real time! = no more confusion! We also used it as an RSVP list for my daughter's bday - whether my husband or I were contacted about the party, we would go to the list and check off that kid's name. Lastly, we used it for holiday gifts - if we were out at a store and one of the kids saw something they really liked, we would secretly add it to the list to possibly be bought at another time. Whichever one of us was at a store, we'd go to the list and buy something off of it! Best app!
I like this app, but for the past month my Siri dictation does not work with it. Why?
Basically, it's what I said in the title. Suddenly, in May or June, when I try to talk dictate into Google Docs, it will dictate to the end of the sentence and then cut off the last five or six characters. I don't know why it's doing this and I find it to be extremely frustrating because I really enjoyed being able to simply dictate into the document and have it immediately available online. I am writing this review because I have waited for a bug fix about this for the past two months, and while the man at the Apple Store shored me that this would be fixed shortly, I am still waiting. So I figured it would be best to go to the source. Aside from this problem, I really like this app!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 11, 2015
- Version: 1.2.8526
- Size: 83.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.