By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
* Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and respond to comments
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your documents with a 4-digit passcode
What's New in Version 1.2.7746
* Table editing
* Accept and reject suggested edits from the comment stream
* Bug fixes and enhancements
I love this app❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
I love this app because at school I use it in there when I get home I use it and amenity science fair I use it and awesome it's really cool cause if you have a iPhone or Samsung phone or any kind a smart phone you can just basically speak into it and then they could be go on your laptop that's like either Google or Mac then you can edit it and I need to make it the way you wanted to I think it's a really good App because you can do all this also you can send and share with your friends classmates or your professors it is very easy to edit and send and share because we use it all the time in class and we haven't really had me problems and it's just been really easy thing for teachers and students to use and I think she's really great app maker stuff word so it doesn't really cost anything and it's very efficient for all teachers and students and even if you want to do for fun Nikki do you want to start writing or journalism then this is totally the app for you I highly recommend we more than Microsoft word thank you for taking time in reading my review have a nice day or afternoon sincerely Samantha Prosser
I can type up last minute essays from in the car on the way to school, in my first period class, when the library is closed, and then just print it off right before class starts and turn my work in on time. It also makes it way easier and more comfortable for me because I can just lay in bed and switch from texting to my homework and get it done. It's really convenient and I haven't had any problems with it at all. As a procrastinator this really helps me keep good grades. You can just type up the main thing off your phone and then edit the rest once you're on a computer or laptop when you have time.
Great app for writers!
I honestly love this app. When I'm at home I can just go on the Google docs website and continue what I was working on my iPad. It's especially awesome because I write A LOT of fanfiction! The downside is that it is not compatible with iOS 6 users, I have an iPod touch that is still on iOS 6 that cannot update any further. I can't take my writing on the go without having to be connected to the internet. Because of that, I don't get to continue on the chapter i'm writing while waiting at a restaurant, in car rides, etc. I'm actually very behind on updating because I can't utilize the free time I have while waiting.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 1.2.7746
- Size: 80.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.