By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
* Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and respond to comments
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your documents with a 4-digit passcode
What's New in Version 1.2015.32203
* Print layout
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Google is the future
I didn't invest in Enron cause I didn't understand how they made their money. I didn't invest in google for the same reason. Now I do, and they'll make so much more in the future. Every classroom is packed with chrome books. Every kid is using google classroom and google products and docs for their work and projects. We were the age of Microsoft Office and word. It was everywhere and the only thing we knew. Now they've priced themselves out of the market. As this chrome generation gets older it will become The Age of Google. It will be used at home, office, and school as the Microsoft Word dinosaurs like me slowly turn to fossils. Thanks for everything google. The kiddos love your stuff, but they don't know anything different. I guess that's the point though ... It's all they'll know :-) let's make some money !
You're very low, you know?
I am not reviewing based on this product, I'm rating based on your advertisement. It is extremely low of you to force people to use this app.
When I opened a doc online on my phone, readying to edit it online, a message popped out asking me if I want to use the app, with the options "use the app" and "No thanks." I chose the latter, and guess what? Instead of directing me to the edit page, I was stuck on the same page! And when I clicked "edit" again, the same msg popped out, and like last time, when I chose "No thanks" I was not directed to the edit page. This was forcing me to download this app if I wanted to edit my documents on my phone!
Well, good for you, Google doc! You've gained one more download!
good app, bluetooth connected keyboards are a pain
this app is wonderful, i use it for school, church, my small business, hacking al queada, etc. i love it.
BUT...the support and ease of use for bluetooth connected keyboards is lacking. there should be functionality that enables the user to use regular keyboard shortcuts while typing, because it's a pain to have to have to stop writing (especially when you're on a roll) and tap the screen to enable bold lettering, then swipe down, actually type, and then tap the screen and then tap the bold button again when you want to disable it. its annoying. all this could be solved with the simple addition of keyboard shortcut capability.
seriously, google, think about it. if this addition was included, I would actually consider using mobile Drive/Docs etc for more serious work.
but now its just for looking at files.
it would be a big improvement.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 19, 2015
- Version: 1.2015.32203
- Size: 76.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.