By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Sheets app. With Google Sheets you can:
* Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode
What's New in Version 1.1.8310
* Bug fixes and enhancements
• Basic Commenting
• Improved Chat
• Can now copy/paste between different files
• Can now Find and Replace
• Lacks Quip/Moxtra/Trello collaborative focus
• Missing notification option for collaborators
Google had such a strong lead in online collaboration. It's surprising that Moxtra, Trello, and Quip came into the cloud doc space so strongly. Apple's own iWork iCloud offerings now offer simultaneous editing with their apps. Whoever signed off on neglecting collaboration in Drive at Google should get demoted and the guys who advocated for Quip/Moxtra/Trello solutions should get promoted. There has been a recent push, but the downloads and rise of Moxtra, Trello, and Quip need to be regarded as votes against Those in Google Drive division that neglected collaboration.
There has been improvements recently. The thing is, people need to have conversations about documents and conversations about collections of documents. Notification of doc changes should be a default feature with daily summaries via email for preppie who do not reject Google doc invites.
Very cool. Very convenient
I love that it updates in real time. Work on the computer, pull it up on your phone, edit, saves on the spot. Free too. Sometimes it's hard to touch in the right spot to highlight or drag-fill, and I'm sure not all the functionality is available that is on the web browser. But this is a phone. It's tedious to do a bunch of editing on a phone. For what it is, it's great.
Good Bye Excel, kinda
Sheets has allowed me to create convenient spreadsheets for all areas of my life. From sports rosters, to work journals, to financial modeling. Even better, I have access to them from anywhere (phone, pc, tablet, browser). Gone are the days of saving spreadsheets for Excel and having to launch the program and call up the file. #googlefanboy #macfanboy #ipadfanboy #androidfanboy
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 23, 2015
- Version: 1.1.8310
- Size: 118 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.