By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Sheets app. With Google Sheets you can:
* Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode
What's New in Version 1.1.10160
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
I can't believe I can say this but I remember when the first spreadsheet program hit the PC/Apple market. They weren't much more than glorified computerized balance sheets back then. Sheets has more than what most people will ever need or use in a spreadsheet. Working in IT I've been shocked at the lack of knowledge within a corporate management on how much power is built into Sheets for doing data analysis, financial projections and statistical work. All the college business courses seem to have been forgotten when it comes to spreadsheets.
You just can't beat the features for the cost (free)!
Really cool I can access it from both my work and personal accounts and use any of the Google sheets on it. Only complaint is that the drop down functions don't work on the app.
This other complaint is just about Google sheets in general but I with you could conditional format cells to different formats (I.e. Numbers, currency, date, etc) but it seems that type of conditional formatting hasn't been introduced yet to google.
All in all I still really like it and think it's awesome I can check on worksheets while on the go instead of being stuck at my computer.
It does what you need it to.
Great for keeping track of expenses. I have a great idea of miles that each car is driven per fill-up, gas mileage, average price per gallon, average expenses, and maximum miles driven in a fill-up (in case I need to know if I can make to the next gas station). Great because it saves me time hunting and buying an app that may not crunch data the way I want, and I can tweak it as needed. Also great for other budgets and expense reports that you can make as in-depth or as minimal as you like, all for free!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 08, 2015
- Version: 1.1.10160
- Size: 111 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.