By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Sheets app. With Google Sheets you can:
* Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode
* Open, edit, and save Excel files
What's New in Version 1.2017.48207
* Redesigned sidebar for easy navigation
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
It works ok
For a mobile app it works ok. A lot more functional on my computer and iPad than my iPhone X. As powerful as my cell phone is, I expect a bit more. Make all the functions available. I use this primarily for my monthly budget and it is difficult to change the functions of a box when all you can do it add numbers and not enter more complex calculations for each box. That is my only complaint besides the usual crashing and instability issues. It could flow a little easier and have the calculations as a ready part of setting up the spreadsheet instead of reinventing the wheel so to speak. Make it intuitive so people with out an mba can manage their budget by setting this up for themselves. I have done this for many people and my hope is that they follow through with it, but if I’m having a difficult time, I imagine others that just use my template, probably just give up if they can’t make easy changes with the mobile version because it never dawns on them to go back to the computer to make them.
All the google office or suite apps would get 5 star rating if they mirrored their website counterparts. The functionality left out in the iPad/phone apps is a serious drawback. As these office tools are becoming the best office group to use, it is essential that it works the same on mobile. If one could open the online version to do the steps the app won't let you, that would help. This too unfortunately is blocked. If you have any of the apps installed, then you cannot access the tools online. I considered deleting the apps and using the websites only, but then I would lose the ability to work offline.
Google please put full functionality on your apps, or allow in app access of the desktop web version.
Best Excel App on the Market
I love this App. It has the feel of excel and does allow a lot of formatting. It also has the majority of the Calc functions. You can use it on your phone, IPad or Computer pulling down your data from the cloud so it is virtually available any where!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 1.2017.48207
- Size: 342 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.