By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Sheets app. With Google Sheets you can:
* Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode
What's New in Version 1.2016.32201
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Easy to use, even on IPad
Good Excel fill-in, and easier to share and use with multiple users editing at the same time. Easier than Excel on IPad and has most of the same simple functions available to allow uncomplicated analysis and editing. More complex Excel type features are not available or easily accessible on iPad, but generally you'll be on your normal "real" computer and using Excel to perform such functions anyway. Sheets is a fine gap bridge for times when on the go changes to data in a sheet are desired and necessary.
This app works fine, if you never need to open a new sheet from a link... I have had the app installed on my phone for 2 years and every time I get a link to a new sheet, it says "get the app to edit" so I click it, and it takes me to the App Store. Then, if I click open, it just opens the app, and the sheet I'm trying to edit is nowhere to be found. I can't put the url in the app, so I literally cannot open a new file unless it's been previously opened on my computer, and if I'm opening it on my computer, why would I even bother to use the app? Right. Fix this.
This app is so great for any work reason, especially people who deal with excel on their job or for anything, plus it's on the go, you don't need a desktop or laptop to access your spread sheet, if you haven't try it yet you are definitely missing something very easy for work.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 24, 2016
- Version: 1.2016.32201
- Size: 224 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.