If you have a preschooler just starting to learn shapes and colors, this is the perfect app for you! 12 clever and colorful puzzles will delight, entertain and educate your young boys and girls as they learn to identify basic shapes and colors. Circles, rectangles, octagons, triangles and stars- this app has it all!
Whimsical drawings transform these basic learning concepts into fun characters that come to life when a puzzle is completed. See a square businessman do a little dance with his square puppy, check out aliens hovering in their hexagonal spaceships and an oval fish and a rectangular whale under the sea! Garden bugs and snails crawl around while a trio of stars dance and fly through the sky, and series of circular cats bounce and twirl, and a trio of square, circle and triangular friends wave to say hello.
If your child is in preschool or kindergarten they will love this fun educational game! Kids will love these puzzles for the bright colors, funny characters and appealing animation, parents will love the app for its safe, kid-friendly environment.
* Rich, colorful graphics by children's book illustrator Laura Tallardy.
* 12 different cute shape puzzles to choose from!
* Retina display images supported for all devices including the new iPad!
* Positive encouragement.
* Fun shapes to pop at the end of each puzzle!
* Increasing difficulty.
* Easy for kids to use and control.
If you have questions, need support, or have a suggestion, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain links to social networks
- Does not use data collection tools
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does include links to apps by Scott Adelman in the App Store (via Link Share/Georiot) and links to apps by Laura Tallardy.
Thanks to all that have enjoyed Shape Puzzle for Kids! If you have a minute, please consider reviewing the app. Your reviews mean a lot!
*Updated for the latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
We Love Scott Abelman!
We love everything we get from Scott Abelman! This one in particular was difficult at first for my son, and it's so fun to watch him figure out the puzzles and be so proud of himself 🤗 Thank you!
- Scott Adelman Apps Inc
- 43.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Scott Adelman Apps Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.