A life on the ocean wave is waiting for you in this stunning 3D Pirate adventure.
Create your island, explore the seas, battle other players and become the most infamous Captain in history. Plunder Pirates offers a unique build and battle gameplay experience featuring the best looking graphics on mobile.
Up for a fight? It's going to take masterful strategy, tons of manpower, and plenty of grog to protect your island from the attacking hordes of swashbuckling pirates. Create the perfect island headquarters, recruit a fearsome crew of pirate captains, and go to war with other players around the world to become the saltiest dog in the seven seas!
- BUILD an epic 3D pirate island fortified impenetrable defenses and plenty of firepower.
- SEE your island from every angle in killer 3D graphics.
- STORM other players' islands in real-time and plunder their booty!
- RECRUIT a crew from 10 different classes of seafaring scoundrels - each with unique skills.
- UPGRADE everthing! Sail farther, get stronger, do more damage, protect your gold.
- JOIN a Pirate Guild with your friends for Guild perks. Plan your exploits in guild chat.
- EXPLORE uncharted waters in your mighty pirate ship.
- FIGHT navel battles with gruesome sea monsters and enemy ships.
- COLLECT Legendary Pirates - The most notorious plunderers ever known!
Join the Plunder Pirates community online!
*Note: A network connection is required to play. iPatch optional.
The game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Midoki products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Happy 4th Birthday to us!
New in 3.3.1
New Platinum Outfits with shiny buffs for all 12 Legendary Pirates
Improvements to existing game systems
Assorted bug fixes and optimisations
Ratings and Reviews
A sublime world-builder enhanced for Metal, Plunder Pirates offers a distinct visual flair and tried-and-true game mechanics. Create and fortify a 3D island base, defend your gold and grog from other players, and amass a ragtag crew of buccaneers to explore the high seas. With endless charm, unforgettable style, and legions of likable characters, Plunder Pirates is a lively adventure that’ll have you entranced.
I think plunder pirates is really fun, one of my favorite games I've ever played, and I think it would be even funner with new content, like you could design your own captain with default parts, or parts that you could find in chests. Your captain would be able to walk around your island and go into battle. There should be legendary captain parts that you could find in chests or buy with gems that could give you buffs on the battlefield or on your island. I also think that you should have a 3rd person 1v1 with your captain vs another captain. I also think you should make more legendary pirates, that would be combos of to regular pirates, like captain tinto and Jeane de berry making an entirely new legendary, but the combination would have to work well together, like black Bart and Cornelius Heston, but not green beard and Ching shih. You should also add more pirates and customization options for them. There should also be island themes so your island would look cooler. Also if your a captain of a guild, you should be able to choose a guild buff. Thank you for reading my paragraph!!
Wall and trap problems
I’ve been playing this game for about two months now. The sea exploring is cool but that’s pretty much it. There are problems with defending and attacking. Here are a couple defenses and how they should work. A wall is suppose to keep attackers out unless destroyed. A trap is suppose to be remain hidden until an enemy comes with in its AOE range. I watch all replays of my defense and in doing so I noticed a bug or what seems to be one. There’s a character called a Juggernaut. It’s ability is it can smell the traps placed on the island. Now that’s fine and all but there’s no point in traps if the guy just makes a beeline straight to every one you have setup and setting them off before any other attackers come across them. This includes JUMPING over the walls. What’s the point of walls if they can just jump over them. There’s also a bug where if an enemy is running along side a wall. They will just jump over it. So walls and traps are pointless if they don’t do what they are suppose to do. I would give the game a four star if the problems were fixed but for now a two star. The only reason why it gets a two star is because of the sea exploration. It’s really fun to explore and see what I uncover.
- Midoki Ltd
- 186.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Midoki Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- A Handful of Gems $4.99
- A Sack of Gems $19.99
- A Pouch of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.