Star Wars: Commander
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Charge into battle on distant planets, and lead your troops to victory in this action-packed, combat strategy game! Build a base, recruit an unstoppable force, and challenge players across the Star Wars universe in Star Wars™: Commander!
During a time of Galactic Civil War, competing forces need allies for their cause. The Rebellion rallies for justice and freedom, while the Empire seeks control of the galaxy. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Empire’s strength and relentlessness, or the Rebellion’s heroism and resourcefulness? The choice is yours!
Rise through the ranks as a powerful battlefield commander in this exciting game of strategy and competitive galactic combat!
• Choose your side: Will you command AT-ATs and TIE Fighters as the Empire? Or call on iconic heroes like Han Solo and Princess Leia as the Rebellion?
• Build and defend your base: Train unique troops specific to each faction, and fortify your base with deflector shields, turrets, heavy artillery, and other defenses!
• Lead epic battles: Strategically deploy powerful armies, units, and vehicles against enemies and players around the galaxy!
• Form the ultimate Squad: Build strong alliances with friends and other players!
• Travel to multiple planets and complete special missions: Play an all-new story as a valiant leader on the front lines of the Galactic Civil War.
• Upgrade your strike team and its defenses: Strengthen your forces with multiple levels of upgrades for each unit!
• Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish!
Invade enemy territory and establish an impenetrable base as you join the battle for dominance!
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on an iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5s/5c, and iPads running iOS7 and above. Playing on an iPhone 4 may result in longer load times and slower performance.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings.
What's New in Version 2.6.1
• Build the Cantina and bring Twi'lek Incinerators and Gamorrean Guards into battle with you!
Improvement and Fixes:
• Improvements to AT-AT and other large unit targeting and pathing
• Stability improvements
• Multiple art improvements
Not worth your time
Whether your the dark side or the light, it appears to be horrible either way. I chose the Rebels to begin with when I started and it has only gotten progressively worse with each update. This cannot even be called a game anymore. It is not fun at all. You will get frustrated in trying to wait and wait for resources to gather and grow your base. Now more often than not you get kind of close to the amount you need to spend to upgrade your base and it is attacked and almost all of your resources are pillaged. With such a vast universe of material this mobile app game should set a precedent and put everything else to shame. It is far, far, away from that. It is on the level of Jar Jar Binks disgraceful and a total stain to the brand of Star Wars. If you still choose to download this app use your first 500 green crystals to buy another builder droid immediately in your droid hut. Otherwise, you will have to wait to gather more crystals slowly with rewards from the storyline content or buy more as an in app purchase. You have been warned. The force is not with you on this one. It is a farce.
First off the only reason I'm giving two stars is because it's Star Wars. Love Star Wars. When I was a kid, it was my life. So when I saw a Clash of Clan type game that was Star Wars, I jumped. I thought it would be amazing! I was sadly wrong. The game is extremely buggy, troops and game itself are slow, the game constantly crashes during attacks (which results in me losing troops, medals, and credits), and either the Rebels are op or my base is complete trash. Could be the second one but I think the first is much more likely. I'm always getting wiped out or close to it. And all my resources get taken during attacks, which makes saving up for anything big pretty rough. Honestly the only reason I gave it two stars is cause Star Wars. I feel like Disney is screwing Star Wars honestly with the whole Canon thing and all, and this game is only more proof. I feel like it's not getting the attention it needs. It needs to be pretty much overhauled. All in all, if you're thinking about getting the game. Don't. Wait until the reviews say that it's gotten better.
This game is basically a Star Wars version of clash of clans. However, it is not well balanced. The Rebels have a clear advantage in the game. All they need to do is deploy 10 heavies with 4 or more heal droids and they wipe out your whole base. The turrets do not target the right units for maximum effectiveness. If you plan on saving up for a big purchase, it is almost impossible without buying money or resources with real cash because if you get attacked you lose at least 1/3 of your money and resources each time. This game is grossly unbalanced, impossible to level up any further once you reach a certain point, and makes you pay real money for money or resources for upgrades. Please, fix the unbalanced gameplay that makes the Rebels unstoppable!!! Also, the vehicle repair droid for the Empire is 100 times worse than the heal droid for the Rebels. That heal droid does not die until it is too late and the vehicle repair droid is destroyed within seconds of being deployed on the battlefield. Give the Empire a heal droid!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 19, 2015
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 70.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bag of Crystals$9.99
- Handful of Crystals$4.99
- Satchel of Crystals$19.99
- Crate of Crystals$49.99
- Shipment of Crystals$99.99
- Handful of Crystals$4.99