By Amanita Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* "One of the prettiest things on iPad" - Kotaku
* "You absolutely need to check it out" (90%) - Toucharcade
* "A bold, bright, and brilliant" (90%) - PocketGamer
* "An amazing and heartwarming" (90%) - IGN
* Metacritic Score 88
* IGF Excellence in Audio Award
* Game of the Year - jayisgames.com
* IndieCade: Best Story/World Design Award
* IGM Readers' Choice Award in Best Sound / Music
Botanicula is a humor-filled adventure game created by the makers of award-winning Machinarium, studio Amanita Design and Czech band DVA.
Five friends, little tree creatures, set out on a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites.
- Relaxed game perfect for hard core gamers, their partners, families and seniors.
- More than 150 detailed locations to explore.
- Hundreds of funny animations.
- Incredible amount of hidden bonuses.
- Award winning music by Dva.
!!! We don't recommend playing the game on iPad1 !!!
What's New in Version 1.0.5
added App Video Preview on App Store
This is a game that you won't want to miss
Botanicula is a point and click game that is sure to impress. It is the story of five little creatures that have to save the last seed from their tree from a big group of spiders. But there is more then that. You also can interact with the creatures that you encounter on the way which provides an extra level of depth to this already wonderful game. (By the way this game has been one of my favorite games. 4.99 is a LOW price to pay for this wonderful game)
Fun! Fun! Fun!...
Beautiful graphics, cute but challenging. I completed the quest in 2 days but I did a few miss hidden areas, which I will play through and try to get all the awards. I really enjoyed and don't mind paying 5 bucks for a little challenging entertainment. Great job guys! It gets 4 stars because it's too short and I want you to release more of them..and nothing is perfect. I would give you 4.75 but that's not an option. More please!
I would have rated this one star but it doesn't
Let me. IMO this game is just an exercise in frustration that is not compensated by the graphics enough to make me want to keep on with the frustration. there isn't enough information to guide you into letting you know how to get the "feathers" to get by the big lump...walkthroughs I have seen talk a bout clicking on things one, two or three times...no feedback as to what or why or how...I had been going to try the other game machinarium, but now I won't bother. Wish there was a way to get a refund!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 03, 2015
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 623 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Amanita Design s.r.o
- © Amanita Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.