Multitasking made easy! Multi tasking: no one can actually really do it. But here’s the app you always dreamed of! The time management app that will make your life easier.
5 star review:
"It is impossible to tell you how many problems this app solved for me. And works perfectly."
This is a timer app for people that take timing seriously. All Timer's flexible intelligence combined with a simple interface make it perfect to countdown simple tasks or more complex procedures.
ALL TIMER CAN DO WHAT NO OTHER TIMERS CAN!
This app is perfect when:
- you are cooking a dinner, and several dishes must be completed at the same time.
- you want to do a sports training where several exercises need to be executed one after the other.
- you need to repeatedly execute a laboratory experiment.
- you want to practice your Yoga routines.
... you need perfect timing ...
There is no other app in the App Store that can mix and combine several Tasks, each with a specific timing, and create a Multi of Tasks to perfectly plan your proces.
The OVERVIEW will show all active Tasks and the corresponding time to start or finish. This makes it easy to see what needs to be done and when. No matter how many timers you've started!
THIS, IS THE ONLY TIMER YOU’LL EVER NEED.
For a more visual impression visit our website: alltimerapp.com
- Countdown single Task.
- Create "Same begin" / "Serial / "Same End" Groups.
- Countdown Group.
- A Group can contain multiple Tasks and/or Groups which make the possibilities endless.
- Start as many Timers as you wish simultaneously.
- Countdown time by the hour, the minute and the second. (Maximum 99:99:99)
- You will be notified with an ALARM tone, designed to cut through noisy environment.
- Alarms sound even when you are using another app, or your iPad is locked using notifications.
- Clean interface, easy to use.
- App will remain active as long as Tasks are active (screen not dimming).
# the perfect timer for:
Fashion Show Rehearsal
Timing is everything.
- show dashboard automatically if you don’t touch the screen for a while.
- Bigger time readout.
- Many Design tweaks and performance enhancements.
- Finished task now shows the time.
- Prevent acccidental stopping of timer by user.
Ratings and Reviews
Close to perfection; one of a kind
Update: I've been using the app for over a year now. I use it every day in my classroom. I'd pay for the ability to make the current task timer fill the screen as an option during a countdown sequence. Just so you could focus on the current task. A focus mode. How much time is left in just the one task, not the whole sequence.
Pros: unique functionality to countdown timers in sequence
Can countdown multiple timers at once, too.
Simple, looks good
Cons: no customizing
I have used this app for about a month now, maybe longer. I love it. It is amazingly close to perfection, in my opinion. First, it works very well and is simple to use. Second, I believe it is the only timer app in the whole App Store that allows you to make timers count down in sequence! I have looked at just about every timer app. None of them do what this one does!
I'm a teacher: high school Language Arts. I'm terrible at math so time management is often challenging for me. Figuring out how much time is left in the period is very difficult to do. For the past several years, I have used a small countdown timer each class period to keep me on track. But, if I don't pay attention, I can miss starting it on time. It's simply inconvenient to have to start the time for every new period.
I have been wanting something that would countdown multiple timers in sequence. I can't believe I found it! I have set up a group for both our regular school day, and our minimum days. I defined each period (some periods are different lengths, too) and the passing period. Then, I made a serial group and strung them together. Now I can hit start at the beginning of the school day and it will countdown each period, ending a minute early so kids can clean up, each passing period, and even my lunch. I don't have to do anything more. I can look and see exactly how much time is left until the next period. Awesome!
My only request would be to have the ability to change the sound. I'd like something that would play for about 30 seconds and might even be customizable, like a song or ring tone. Say, if I could get it to play "Single Ladies" by Beyoncé, at the end of each period, I would be over the moon. If I could change the song to match my unit of lessons, or the season... Ok, I'm out of control. But that would be my wish. The alarm sound isn't bad but it would be cool if it could be customized.
It has never crashed during a regular school day.
Was looking for an app to optimize my practice time on the drums. This is it! Love it!!
- The RedHouse Apps
- 3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RedHouse
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.