Where did the time go? atWork makes it easy to track your working hours, overtime and earnings to help bring your productivity to new levels. Track your tasks and projects to see exactly where your time went. And how much you earned for it. Create a customized timesheet that covers all your timekeeping needs - perfect for freelancers, employees, hourly workers or anyone looking to show time management who’s boss.
So, ready to make your time work for you?
:: EASY TO USE ::
• Start and stop the timer for easy time tracking
• Log hours worked later if you forget (don’t worry, it happens)
• Watch the timesheet calculator work out your earnings and overtime automatically - magic!
• Assign each time entry to a client, project and task
• Set workplaces to fully automate your time tracking when you arrive or leave a certain location
• Sync to your Apple Watch to track time and add notes on the go
• Track your average earnings per hour
• Keep your data safe with backup to iCloud or manually via email
:: CUSTOMIZABLE ::
• Export your entries to create an easy-to-read timesheet (via CSV, Excel, Numbers, PDF…)
• Customize your timesheet with notes or default breaks
• Track as much or as little detail as you need - from travel costs to payment status
• Set yearly, monthly, weekly or daily earning goals - you can do it!
• Choose which currency your earnings should be shown in
:: FIRST CLASS SUPPORT ::
• Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org at any time - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Share your thoughts - we read every single review!
See what the atWork community thinks about our time tracking app:
“Been using this app for two years and I love it. So easy to use” - Accountant
“I've tried several time tracker apps in the past and once I installed and used atWork, I ditched them all!” - MMMobile
“This app is precise and so easy to use. Great features, exactly what I needed to keep track of hours and even my pay rate.” - Jenliz05
We’d love to welcome you to the atWork community too! Get the app today and start managing your time like a pro.
Our atWork team is small yet mighty. We work around the clock to help you with everything from general time tracking questions to app support. Write to us on email@example.com, day or night, and we’ll typically reply within 24 hours.
Looking forward to helping you!
Sergej & Mikhail - Your atWork Team
We fixed a small problem with the overtime balance calculation in case you had special days and automatic breaks enabled.
Moreover, now you can fix the number of special days in the Overview if you do pull-to-refresh.
New in 2.4:
Hi everyone, you can now see your overtime total to this day in a selected time frame.
• It will be displayed in Start if a weekly plan is defined
• Check the settings and adjust the time frame (week, month, year, total) or just deactivate the feature if you don’t need it
We also made some enhancements for Apple Watch in regards to WatchOS 5.
Soon there will be new features and improvements. Stay tuned!
If you like atWork —> a quick review will help us a lot. Thank you!
For questions —> firstname.lastname@example.org or via contact form in the app.
Last thing: Please enable the automatic iCloud backup to keep your data safe. Go to More > Backup.
Lots of love,
Sergej and Mikhail
Ratings and Reviews
Overall its a great app I would like for the calendar to already have the holidays on it.
It has a feature on their public holidays but I have to put in all the holidays, it would’ve been nice if they were already there that way I could’ve marked if my job was closed or we working that day for a time in a half Day.
It would also be nice if they had a option in the settings to set when overtime starts.
to do a more accurate calculation of how much you really made.
Start Time: Jan 1, 18 07:00am. $10hr
Break: Jan 1, 18 12:00pm
Overtime Start: Jan 1, 18 01:00pm $15hr
End Time: Jan 1, 18 06:00pm
Total Time: 10 hours $125
(I only suggest this because of my job every day after 6 PM we go into overtime)
I would also like to change when my week starts when I work on Sunday it mess up my pay. Because this calculating a day that went on last week pay.
Hi and many thanks for such a detailed feedback. Some of the points you mentioned are already in progress (public holidays), others are planned. Please, stay tuned. Best, Mikhail
Simple and Effective.
I needed app just to keep up with my work hours and days. It evens allows you to dock lunch hour. It does a great job at having a simple interface. You can use others features like filtering job sites, clients, projects, etc. I have 1 job at a brick-n- mortar building. It’s perfect for me. Oh- and it also keeps a running total on your paycheck based on hours per day and pay rate by week, Month, and year. Helpful if you need to know how much your paycheck is going to be
Love it, but I have a question.
App works great, and is exactly what I needed. HOWEVER. Haha. I can't for the life of me, figure out how to factor in overtime. I purchased the extension, but its nowhere to be found. Please help, and I'll change it to 5 stars. I have a client set up and tried to add overtime as an attribute but all it shows is priority, and bonus as 2 of the 3 options. Nowhere does it say anything about overtime. Thanks. Oh, also, i paid to have all extentions, but they all still say 1.99. Am I paying every time I add one?
Hi ravenchalk, that's not your fault. There is no possibility to set an overtime factor at the moment but it will surely implemented. Regarding extensions: If you have atWork Plus all features can be used without any limitations. Best, Mikhail
- Sergej Steinbach
- 8.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 – Sergej Steinbach & Mikhail Ostapenko
- In-App Purchases
- atWork Plus (no subscription) $4.99
- Unlimited Entries $1.99
- Data Export $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.