At WestJet, we’ve put a lot of care into our app, because WestJetters care about the experience you have with us.
We’ve heard you say how much you love flying with us, so we’re confident that you’ll love everything you get with the WestJet app, including:
• Dream – view and book low fares
• View and book flights in their country’s associated currency
• Book round-trip, one-way or multi-city trips
• See your upcoming and past trips
• Access your WestJet Rewards account
• Check in and access your boarding pass with Apple Wallet
• Receive notifications for check-in reminders and flight status updates
• WestJet Connect: our in-flight entertainment and internet offerings
• Multiple languages supported across the mobile app experience
Getting away to a favourite, or new destination for less, that’s what you call living the dream. You can:
• Share your location and get the lowest fares based on your origin
• View low fares and book flights in your country’s associated currency
• Browse and plan your next getaway
• Book your dream trip using WestJet dollars, Travel Bank credits or WestJet gift cards
Anticipation is the best word to describe the feeling you get with an upcoming trip. My Trips allows you to:
• Add booked trips
• Receive notifications, including: check-in reminders, flight delays and gate changes
• Watch a real-time countdown to your next getaway
• Add trips to your calendar
• Email flight details to your contacts
Here’s what you’ll get on WestJet aircrafts equipped with WestJet Connect:
• In-seat power to help you stay connected
• Watch more than 800 hours of free movies and TV
• Purchase an internet package
• Closed captioning and English and French audio options on select movies and TV shows
• View flight map, news and more
Sign up for WestJet Rewards
Sign in to your WestJet Rewards account, and you’ll start earning WestJet dollars after you book:
• Update your personal information, travel documents, and payment information
• Access your WestJet dollars balance
• View current qualifying flight spend toward your next reward
• Book using your WestJet Rewards ID, and your trip will automatically be added to My Trips
Apple Watch Features
Keep an eye on your wrist for features available to Apple Watch users:
• Real-time trip countdowns
• Access to trip details
• Access status of saved flights
Check in multiple guests with Apple Wallet
Waiting in line to check in is so yesterday. Now you can do more before anyone else:
• Check in up to 24 hours before departure for multiple guests
• Have multiple boarding passes emailed to you or add them to your Apple Wallet*
*Please note that electronic boarding passes, including Apple Wallet boarding passes, are available for select destinations only.
Perform an in-app search for real-time updates, and you’ll know immediately if a flight has been delayed or cancelled.
• Check in information
• Service fees
• Baggage allowance
Good or bad, question or suggestion, you can send us your feedback via the app.
• iPhone XS / iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR (iOS 12)
• iPhone X (iOS 11+)
• iPhone 5 or newer (iOS 10+)
• iPad 4 / Air / mini 2 and newer (iOS 10+)
• Apple Watch
•We’ve changed our feedback form in the app so we can continue to listen to our guests.
Ratings and Reviews
I used to love West Jet but they have gone downhill fast. Last 2 flights were horrible from the time I checked in I upgraded to plus. Printed my boarding pass the day before...all good. I get to airport and wait in line to get my baggage ticket from kiosk. Go to self serve baggage scan. Wait in line. It doesn’t work. Wait for help. CSR takes me to a different line. Wait. They reprint my boarding pass. I get my bag checked. Look at my boarding pass and they changed my seat. I immediately try to get help. Everyone sends me to a different line-to wait. They finally tell me to go through and gate agent will help. By the time gate agent arrives they sold my seat. She said she would refund my upgrade cost. I showed her that I’ve had my boarding pass for almost 24 hours so why can’t you refund they last person that bought it. She said I just can’t. Really. I’m not the one that changed it. So. I’m getting ready to board now and not in plus seating. How does that work? An employee must have got my seat. No customer service anymore. This was totally unfair.
When I got this app I was really worried that I wouldn’t check in or that it wouldn’t work cause the reviews but surprisingly it worked just fine! I was able to check in, I was able to watch movies on the app too. It worked perfectly!
Advice to others: When trying to check in or trying to go back into the check in after checking in, tap the button multiple times to have the check in load up.
Ok, but can’t get boarding passes
The app just refuse to let me have my boarding pass on my phone like every competitor does, there’s a place for it but it tells me I have to go to the counter despite having checked in.
I give it a few stars since at least it let me complete check in, in the past it would not even let me check in.
I tried to change seats post check in and it won’t let me, despite not having boarding passes.
- WestJet Airlines Ltd
- 113.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WestJet 2018
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.