Plantman Episode 1 is the first chapter in the epic adventure of future gardener Andy Sprout.
In the year 2284 post nuclear effects have put Earth in a state of decay. Sunlight is a thing of the past and so is natural plant life.
“Greensworth Gardens” is now the main supplier of freshly produced oxygen, keeping the people of earth alive and breathing... for now.
In the boots of Plant Manager Andy Sprout you are in charge of Oxygen Plant Plant Sector 347.
Andy is growing tired of the daily giant plant lice attacks as he just want to tend his garden and have a nice cup of coffee with his only co-worker S.A.M.M. (Social Android Mocca Machine) But on this special day Andy discovers something that will change his life forever. Prepare for The Last Day at The Plant Plant.
- Embark on an epic near-apocalyptic sci-fi adventure and feel the characters come alive as you play.
- Enjoy intuitive swipe n’ tap controls and move swiftly around using the flexible mutated hand of our hero
- Manipulate and outsmart enemies using the robot sidekick and solve the stealthy creature interaction based puzzle platforming challenges!
Added link to new awesome game! Check it out!
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent story. Awesome realization.
And too short ! I was totally into the story and would love to continue the adventure. The game is simple and the realization very well done so you absolutely want to finish it. Can't wait for the next episode ! Thanks guys.
Great adventure, great story!
Now that the game has been updated to include the save function, you've got to download this one. This is an adventure game reminiscent of games like Flashback and Out Of This World, except with a whole lot of really great humor. The animation is fluid and the dialogue is hilarious at times. The controls are simple and easy to master. Be forewarned, however: the game is short (I finished it in about an hour and a half) but this is only episode one of what I assume will be multiple episodes. The game is so much fun to play that I am ready to play it again. Please, do yourself a favor and get this gem now. Let's support games like this one so that they'll make more.
I've made it to the point where I battle machines. When I swipe twice to make him run he just stands in one spot saying "oh crap oh crap" or he makes that scared noise. He literally won't move. Sometimes when I push the circle to make him pull the lever he takes off running towards the machines instead even though I didn't swipe my finger. If these controls can become more responsive as well as the save option I'll give it 5 stars. If they stay how they are by not responding accurately this series will not last.
- The National Filmschool of Denmark
- 443.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © The National Filmschool of Denmark
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.