Serve, spin and smash your way to glory! Stunning graphics, intuitive swipe controls, high speed gameplay and multiple game modes have made Table Tennis Touch the world's #1 table tennis game.
• CAREER - rise through the ranks in a packed career mode featuring tournaments, leagues and special events. Work your way through Club, National and International events to become the table tennis World Champion.
• MINI GAME FUN - 12 unique ping pong challenges including Half Table, Skittles, Accuracy Zones and more!
• MULTIPLAYER - take on your friends in cross platform local real-time multiplayer matches. Then try your hand at Glass Table - a unique multiplayer mini game.
• CUSTOMISE - unlock faster bats in Career and customise with over 30 designs to choose from.
• REALISM - stunning arenas, realistic physics and sophisticated AI.
• RECORD MATCHES - record your best shots with Replay Kit.
• ACHIEVEMENTS - loads of trophies to collect.
• OFFLINE GAMEPLAY - no internet connection required.
What are you waiting for? Go hit some balls!
FEEDBACK OR QUESTIONS?
We'd love to hear from you so drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the FAQs over at https://support.yaku.to
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
With a finesse worthy of the sport’s top athletes, Yakuto has crafted a highly polished and rewarding table-tennis game. You’ll love its excellent controls, which let even rookies apply subtle spin or smash shots past an opponent. But with crisp visuals, a deep career mode, fun mini-games, and several difficulty settings, Table Tennis Touch gives players of every skill level plenty to chew on.
Let’s me play strategically!
I love this game. I have no trouble hitting the ball and I love being able to control the speed of the game based on my play style. I don’t understand how another reviewer said it was hard to hit. I play only on my iPad as I prefer the larger surface area. Maybe they are on their phone? I tried playing against a frien and he was on his phone. He had a hard time, BUT it was also his first time whereas, I had been playing for a week or two. I suggest giving yourself enough time to learn and get used to it, then write your review.
This game has so much potential with the career and all the different game modes but the actual gameplay falls short of FREE GAMES. It is way to easy to miss the ball while trying to hit it. I've played table tennis quite a bit and you almost never miss the ball, what does happen in real table tennis is you miss the table, a feat that seems nearly impossible in this game as you can hit it as soft or as hard as you would like and it just goes straight to their side of the table. The gameplay should be reversed, easy to hit, hard to land. In the end it's more frustrating than it should be and enemy points feel like the games fault more than my own.
Frustrating and Disappointing
Hi Jrsubway, Thank you for your feedback. During early development there was no limitation on where players could hit the ball, we found this made the game very difficult and slow as rallies would rarely occur. We found players enjoyed the game best when they were trying to outsmart their opponents by varying their shots or lulling your opponent then surprising them with a killer finish. As for missing the ball, try to listen for the bounce. The perspective does make it difficult to read the ball properly but I find listening for the bounce gives me a better idea of where the ball is.
Hopefully this will give you some insight into our decisions and answer your question. We'd love to hear more of your suggestions on our website at support.yaku.to Hope you have a good day!
- Yakuto Limited
- 318.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Yakuto Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Old Glory skin $0.99
- Skull Face skin $0.99
- Bottle of Boost $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.