Meditate - Timer and Tracker - Find Your Inner Zen for Peace and Relaxation - Free
By Christopher Manahan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meditate - Timer & Tracker was built with mindfulness in mind. When I meditate, I want to do just that, which is why the design is very simple and easy to navigate.
Over time, Meditate - Timer & Tracker will track your progress and display various stats of how much time you've spent meditating, how long you spend in a session on average, how many days in a row you've had a session, and more!
** Features **
• Set your meditation timer from 1 minute up to 24 hours
• Beautifully displayed statistics about your sessions
• Graphs to visually see how you're doing!
• Optional start bell and end bell
• Set delay before session starts and start bell chimes
• Log an incomplete session if you need to end early
• Complete your session for the top stone to reveal itself!
** Instructions **
• If timer is already set, simply tap `Meditate`
• To end a session early, tap `Pause` followed by `End Early`
• Tap `Menu` to set:
- Start bell delay
- Bell volume
• Tap `Stats` tab to track your progress
Enjoy your meditation :)
What's New in Version 1.2
-You can now manually add a session
-Fixed a bug that caused trouble launching on iPhone 5s. Tweet @chrismanahan if you continue to have this issue. Feedback is always appreciated.
Simple Gong Meditation Timer Works Well
Simple. Easy to use.
I really like this Gong sound meditation timer. Just set minutes you want to meditate and press "Meditate." That's it.
There is a lovely gentle gong that leads you in and then it gongs again when the time is up.
At first I felt the long fading gong was too long but now I like it - I didn't count but I think it may sound a fading gong for 10 seconds or so.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 29, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Christopher Manahan
- © Christopher Manahan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases