By Wooji Juice Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Synthesis without the spaghetti.
From the creators of Grain Science and Sylo Synth (used by Gorillaz and The Flaming Lips).
A powerful hybrid synthesiser with a magical interface.
Pick from 140 built-in patches — or design your own. Start with additive synthesis, wavetables, or a sophisticated mix. Add rich modulation, effects and filters, controlled by powerful LFOs and beyond. Make vibrant leads, vast soundscapes, compelling basses, warm bath or deep sea pads, and so much more.
The sound is complex, but the controls are not. Synth engine and UI both offer clarity and power — you’re holding in your hands a miracle of touch-screen technology, why limit it to the switches and dials of decades-old hardware?
Mitosynth takes a simple approach: With a tap, almost any dial can be switched out for a graph with automation controls, including LFOs, 5-stage DADSR envelopes, ingenious noise generator, step sequencer, BPM sync — and MIDI, of course. Plus XY pads for the hands-on approach.
And you can combine them. Use one automation to control which (or how much) of two others affect a setting. Many of the automation controls are themselves automatable. You can repeat this, going to deeper levels. LFOception!
The flexible FX chain means no messing with complicated routing tables, or stringing cables around until your screen looks like a plate of pasta: Slot the distortion, filter, delay and other effects you want, in the order you want. Simple!
Powerful like a modular synth. Clean and straightforward like a modern iOS app.
Quick List of Things You Might Want To Know Mitosynth Supports:
• Core MIDI • Virtual MIDI • Background Audio • Audiobus • Inter-App Audio • AudioCopy/Paste • AudioShare • Dropbox • Performance Recording • iCloud Drive • Universal App • Enhanced for iPhone 6/6+ screens
• Filters, crushers, distortion, warm fuzz, flanger, phaser, echo, tube resonance and chorus. Install up to four in any order — plus a high-quality reverb
• AM, PWM, Phase Mangulation, Supercharger unison mode
• Mono and Polyphonic glide, and Regular, Toggle and Latch sustain, customisable keyboard
• Slick patch and audio management with search and tagging
• Easily share patches with friends, including any additional audio they require
• Complete manual built-in, and available for download too
...and far more features than can be listed here. Check out the website for the full details!
Note: Wooji Juice thinks spaghetti is great providing it is on a plate with a nice sauce, not your screen :)
What's New in Version 1.2.6
• New: Aftertouch now uses “3D Touch” where available (at time of writing, iPhone 6S and 6S Plus). Set a parameter’s modulation to Afertouch, pick a minimum & maximum, and control it with your finger pressure!
• Low Power Mode support: Mitosynth now turns off or reduces certain animations when your device is in this mode.
• Performance, UI & reliability improvements
• AudioShare SDK updated
Unique and Modern
Just when one thinks that one has all the synths that one could ever want or need, this little gem shows how wrong that idea is.
Overall it's an impressive addition to any synth enthusiast's arsenal.
Mitosynth has a remarkable array of timbre, modulation, and effect options, presented in a non-traditional way. Instead of a mod matrix, it uses nested menus under any variable parameter, and there are a great many of those. Considerably more than most iOS synths have.
Another great synth !!
Another great synth from this company! I thought this would be very similar to Grain Science . Sound quality yes . This synth has so much depth . I can see so many things it is capable of .From complex pads (omnisphere or some giant hybrid I can't think of right now ) to super phat bass (like massive)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 1.2.6
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wooji Juice Ltd
- © Wooji Juice 2014-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.