Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fiddlewax Yellow is a realtime vocal harmony generator, effects processor, and audio looper all rolled into one.
Create your own music from the ground up using just your voice and whatever is around you. Realtime harmony lets you create and layer sounds as fast you can think of them. Unleash your imagination and build awesome audio tracks in seconds.
Unlike other pitch shifters which often quantize and auto-tune notes relative to a key, Fiddlewax Yellow builds polyphonic full-spectrum harmonies. Slide and bend the pitch of your voice and Yellow will seamlessly follow along.
Yellow lets you make music whenever the inspiration strikes. You will need headphones to record, though, so be sure to have some handy.
• Realtime 3-part vocal harmony using our very own super fast, polyphonic, pitch-shifting and audio analysis pipeline. Sing and synthesize new sounds and audio textures on the fly.
• Built-in effects to add chorus, distortion, reverb, low-pass, and high-pass filters with the push of a button. Quickly transform your voice into other instrument sounds as you play.
• Synchronized, auto-expanding looper to layer up to 6 audio tracks at once. Easily start/stop any track and clear tracks individually when you want to overwrite/undo.
• Integrated recording function to save and share songs. Send to other installed apps, attach to email, or download later from iTunes when you sync your device.
• Low-level core audio implementation makes everything run super fast and robust (built using The Amazing Audio Engine).
• Headphone-aware control logic reduces the chance of squeaky feedback while you record.
• Great for all experience levels, from beginners to experts.
• Precision interface optimized for 10-finger multitouch.
Fiddlewax instruments are designed from the ground up to enable anyone who enjoys music to experiment, play, and create their own songs without formal teaching or instruction.
Every aspect of Fiddlewax puts music first. The simple interface helps musicians focus on what they’re creating; there are no ads, faux-wood textures, or frivolous interaction to distract from the creative process.
Fiddlewax takes the best of both physical and virtual instruments to create something totally new. Full 10-finger multitouch support and maximum playing area provide for seamless digital interaction, while under the hood, samples are processed and routed as analog signals with variable frequency and timing.
Give Fiddlewax a try, and amplify your inner voice.
What's New in Version 1.1
What's New in 1.1
• Audiobus and Inter-App audio integration.
• Design updates for improved usability.
• Better sharing integration via iOS apps.
• Audiobus remote play/pause.
• Performance improvements for latest iPhone / iPad.
• Minor bug fixes.
One of a kind
I use this app a lot, it's really simple and easy to use, but there could definitely be improvements to make it more convenient and functional for the user. I love that I can get a decent range of unique audio effects in live time and create loops. I can honestly say that this app is my go-to choice when I'm experimenting and recording song ideas. After downloading and testing out as many free music apps related to recording music and audio effects, this fiddle wax is by far the best. It could use improvements in the recorded songs platform user interface though. After hundreds of recordings, it's difficult to organize and export your songs because you can't rename, title, or tag any of them. Should be marked as one of the best music apps in the entire Apple Store.
Great app generally speaking, but donuts to dollars, I'd say it's amazing. With that said. My only notes to give would be, customization of the effects. But please only add that if you can maintain the simple,evasive, plug and play interface. Now my only criticism would be to please separate, and revamp the entire voice morphing feature. Because this app is a frequent go to app for my back-up vocal melodies. And a nice voice morphing feature would be cool, but the current one is useless for me. Most of all though, just keep up the great work, both with your vocal audio, and your generous affordability in witch you offer them.
The effects on here are pretty cool but you can't do anything with them except record, no sending them or anything.. Even though you have the option for it. Every time I try to the app force closes, which is very upsetting sense we have to pay for this app. Waste of money I'd say because you can only record yourself or get to the recording screen if you have headphones plugged in. Also I think it should have the option to load songs and edit them... Considering that's why I downloaded it, to edit a song I already made. The effects are good, they just need to fix all its issues and add a little more and maybe I'd be pleased.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 12, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fiddlewax LLC
- © 2014 Fiddlewax LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.