Mind Vector is the most popular choice for collaborative mind mapping. Use this tool to create, share and edit your mind maps using iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch!
All your maps and nodes from built-in app will appear on Apple Watch instantly.
“Brainstorming sessions are all about creating great visual cues that will spur you on to new ideas and Mind Vector does a great job of this.” appPicker Review
Mind Vector is the best mind mapping software for all your needs. Whether you want to take minutes of the meeting, classroom notes, project plans, site map or presentations, Mind Vector is the right choice.
Mind Vector on iOS allows you to put all your ideas in one place and convert them into actionable plan. You can also sync and save all your mind maps using Free Mind Vector Cloud and view the same map on Mac. You can also use the app as a stand-alone application if you do not want to use the Free Cloud.
- Create and edit unlimited mind nodes and maps
- Visualizers to view and analyze maps
- Easily sync maps with your free online account
- Cut, copy & paste ideas
- Tap and hold to group ideas
- Simply drag and drop ideas to other
- Maps can be created stand-alone (without online account)
- Collapse and Expand idea branches
- Smart search for easy navigation
- Undo Redo to quickly alter your maps
- Share maps directly from the device
- Multi-touch support for drag & drop, zoom, pan
- Add icons, colors, line styles and map themes
- View and edit notes, links, tasks and attachments on ideas
- Fastest way to plot ideas
- Export maps in CSV, PDF and PNG format
- Save map to Gallery or Mail it
- Add images and photos to idea
- Add background color of your choice
- Add Image as your map wallpaper
- Copy nodes from one map to other
- Import/Export maps to iCloud, Dropbox & Mind Vector Cloud
- Collaborate map with your friends or colleagues
- Available on MAC & Web too
- Compatible with Latest iOS
- Excellent Technical Support
- Available in English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, German and Japanese
Mind Vector allows you to plot your ideas, at the “speed of thought”. Whether you are a busy professional or a student, Mind Vector will ensure that you never lose your BIG IDEA.
Plotting your ideas in a mind map is the smartest way to remember them. You can also share your brilliant idea with friends or colleagues and improvise to convert it into actionable plan.
Your favorite mind mapping tool is now available with one time in-app purchase for unlimited access!
1. Dropbox import /export issue solve
2. iOS 11 Compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
This actually does what I need it to!!
I could actually see a change in my productivity within an hour of downloading it! I wish it had some different shapes and a bigger selection of brighter colors but....I am not complaining. This app actually does the things I need it to, the interface is really, really good, super easy. It’s as easy to delete stuff and change things as it is to add them (a problem I’ve had with other such apps). The visualizer tool is so AWESOME I’ve not seen anything like it in other mind mapping apps and I’ve tried a lot. This one is definitely worth the download
Just an add for the pro version
Was wonderful for a while but now the app won't let you do absolutely anything without popping up the "pay $6 for full version." I understand having limitations to incentivize buying the full product, but this is so abrasive all it's done is made me uninstall.
At least be honest and force the user to pay upfront instead of having us download an add. Or call it a "free trial", rather than a version.
Maybe it's a glitch and the adds only supposed to pop up sometimes but still...
Developer Response ,
The only limitation we have in the app is we let users create 3 free maps so they can know how Mind Vector works. After that the user needs to purchase the app to create more maps. If you're trying to create the 4th map, it will ask you to upgrade the app. Apart from that there are no limitations in the app.
I use this for an un intended purpose
After using this for brainstorming and tracking ideas, I’ve come to the conclusion that this app works wonders to create a structured family tree that is very easy to navigate. I’d give it 6 stars for that alone. Great product. Genius idea. Highly recommend
- I2eConsulting LLC
- 70.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © i2e Consulting LLC
- In-App Purchases
- MindVector Subscription $1.99
- Upgrade(Unlimited Maps and Nodes + Ad Free) $6.99
- MindVector Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.