Bringing AAA console gaming experience to mobile devices.
Twenty years after the fall of Earth, the remnants of the Human race are once again faced with extinction. The time has come to justify our existence. A mysterious life form known as the XADA squares off against humanity's last weapon - the War-Mech series III battle suit.
Features: Stunning console-quality graphics, first-class voice acting and Hollywood-grade audio production. Full orchestral scores masterfully mixed by Grammy Award winner and "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy engineer, John Kurlander.
The most intuitive touch user-interface seen on the platform.
A vast arsenal of super-tech weaponry at your disposal, upgradable via the streamlined ARK Kernel system. Become the ultimate fusion of Man and Machine. Ensure the survival of the species.
- Using iCloud save after login Game Center at Options menu
- Address the issue that some users cannot enter the game due to game center login error
- Fix other known problems
It has come to our notice that iOS verions 9.0 and above are experiencing bugs resulting in the Game Center unable to open properly; a frozen white screen is displayed before the Implosion game can be launched.
Please follow these instructions to solve the problem:
Enter "Settings" > Click to open "Game Center"
*If you still unable to access the Game Center,
it is recommended to restart your device (Mobile/Tablet) and/or upgrade your operating system to iOS 9.2 version.
Ratings and Reviews
Booming with anime-style action, Implosion feels like it was forged in some techno-marvel future. Spectacular visuals and spellbinding music bolster an epic tale that pits you—one of Earth’s few survivors—against the monsters who stole our homeworld. Fighting in your War-Mech battle suit’s a blast, with legions of ghastly foes ready for your lethal sword and fearsome firepower. If you like games long on style and ambition, this one’s for you.
I don't really know where to begin with this one. I'd have to say that this is the best--ever--game in the App Store. I was hooked from the minute the intro came on and from just that I knew it'd be awesome. I don't commonly write reviews(this is my third), but I felt like my reaction to this had to be shared.
It was hard to see how a game could be even considered with a ten dollar price tag slapped on it, yet surprisingly I felt relieved I spent so much. Well, not that I spent so much, but rather what I got was beyond satisfactory. All of the RPG apps out there, as fun as they are, find it difficult to compete with this. Graphics are phenomenal and there's no lag, at least not on my device. The controls are perfect for mobile, and there's a ton of moves and upgrades to use(but not so many it doesn't distract you from the action).
Yes, and the action! Nonstop yet diverse with each level--perfectly balances the story and combat. So if you're like me and can't make up your mind for your life, I recommend this game to you, and I promise...it's worth every penny. I mean, it's about a human-operated robot with a sword and laser gun fighting mechanically enhanced mutants in a dystopian future. What more could you ask for?
5 stars overall rating, but read ahead for more...
I don’t get the pricing strategy RELATIVE to other games in the genre/App Store. That being said, I’ll drop 10 bucks on my way home from work on a pack of craft beer; I’d rather spend money on a quality game than have the alternative: ads, IAPs, money grabs, and $99 pack of ‘gems’, so thank you for that.
It seems to me like a price more in line with competitors would allow this game to stay relevant in the marketplace longer, but I’m sure there’s a strategy behind all that somewhere in the business model: or they love their own creation too much to price according to others in the App Store. (Again, I don’t normally play free games, I like getting a self-contained game and gladly pay for it).
Pricing strategy aside, PLEASE update so the game fits my iPhone X screen before I beat it!
The controls can be frustrating when you’ve learned how a boss moves and trying to get out of the way before a planned attack: mostly because my left thumb slides off the small format game area (iPhone X) and the player just stands there and gets hit. But there’s a learning curve to it (again, still giving 5 stars)
If you like hack n slash/ level up games; I would recommend adding this one to your collection. Thanks team!
- Rayark International Limited
- 2.6 GB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Rayark Inc. 2015 All Rights Reserved
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.