Fun German: Language learning games for kids ages 3-10 to learn to read, speak & spell
By Studycat Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
German language learning games for kids. Educational activities teach kids to read, speak & spell.
• 2 Free Lessons - 13 Learning Games!
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
• More than 6,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
FUN GERMAN EXPLAINED
It combines a structured language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language course is divided into lessons. Each language lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun German uses male and female voices. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
• 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
2 Free Lessons - 13 Learning Games!
• Colors - Say and spell the major colors.
• Animals - Meet many animals alone and in groups.
MORE LESSONS ARE AVAILABLE
• Numbers - Learn how to count.
• The Body - Learn the major parts of the body.
• Fruits - Talk about the fruits you like.
• Food - Learn how to say the food you want.
• Clothes - Describe the clothing people are wearing.
• Vehicles - Describe things, like cars and bicycles.
• The House - Learn furniture, rooms and where they are.
• Sea Animals - Compare things, like sharks and turtles.
Buy lessons individually or save money by purchasing our multi-lesson packs.
FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Fun German is created by our team of expert educators who have brought their classroom-tested language courses to tablets and smartphones.
We have created step-by-step courses that teach languages in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-german
• Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/apps/support
• Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net
• Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat
What's New in Version 12.2.4
- New learning activities added for FREE!
- Improved performance
If you enjoy using this app, would you mind taking a moment to rate it in the App Store?
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 25, 2016
- Version: 12.2.4
- Size: 74.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Studycat Limited
- © 2011 Studycat Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Eight Lesson Pack$12.99
- Numbers Lesson$2.99
- Food Lesson$2.99
- Sea Animals Lesson$2.99
- Seven Lesson Pack$11.99
- Vehicles Lesson$2.99
- The Body Lesson$2.99
- Six Lesson Pack$10.99
- Clothes Lesson$2.99
- The House Lesson$2.99