Fun German: Language learning games for kids ages 3-10 to learn to read, speak & spell
By Studycat Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
German language learning games for kids. Educational activities teach kids to read, speak & spell.
• 2 Free Lessons - 14 Learning Games!
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
• More than 3,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
FUN GERMAN EXPLAINED
It combines a structured language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language course is divided into lessons. Each language lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun German uses male and female voices. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
• 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
2 Free Lessons - 14 Learning Games!
MORE LESSONS ARE AVAILABLE
• The Body
• The House
• Sea Animals
Buy lessons individually or save money by purchasing our multi-lesson packs.
FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Fun German is created by our team of expert educators who have brought their classroom-tested language courses to tablets and smartphones.
We have created step-by-step courses that teach languages in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-german
• Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/apps/support
• Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net
• Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat
What's New in Version 9.60
Optimized for iPhone6 and iPhone6+
Kid friendly fun format - just feel price for full version is too high - I won't purchase it.
One of the BEST
I have tried so many different German learning apps for kids. I've downloaded the free ones as well as the ones that cost up to 4.99. So when I saw this when I really didn't want to pay 12.99, but since I didn't find any other ones and I really like the trial version I decided to go ahead and do it. I figured it's much cheaper than getting Rosetta Stone! And I am so glad that I did! It is such a great app :-) the kids absolutely love it. And I feel like they are actually learning things and in a fun way not just information being pummeled into their heads. Definitely worth the investment!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 23, 2014
- Version: 9.60
- Size: 79.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Studycat Limited
- © Studycat Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Eight Lesson Pack$12.99
- Seven Lesson Pack$11.99
- Sea Animals Lesson$2.99
- Food Lesson$2.99
- Numbers Lesson$2.99
- Clothes Lesson$2.99
- The Body Lesson$2.99
- Vehicles Lesson$2.99