By Stefan Ionescu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Heyrose Golf Club offers all the facilities you need to enjoy your pre and post round. Facilities open to members and non-members include:
• A welcoming bar and restaurant
• Well stocked pro shop
• 12 bay driving range
•Practice green for chipping and putting
Pro Bio Page
Phil is a Class A Level 3 fully qualified PGA Professional with over 28 years teaching experience to golfers of all standards, from county level players to complete novices. He has gained a reputation for not only bringing the best golf out of his students but making them have fun at the same time.
Lesson Package Info
Lessons packages have been created to suit any requirements:
• Single ½ hour Lesson £18 members/ £20 non members
• Bronze package - 6 half hour lessons for the price of 5 £90 members/ £100 non members.
• Silver package – 6 ½ hour lessons + one 2 hour playing lesson £135 members/ £150 non members
• Gold package - 6 ½ hour lessons + two 2 hour playing lesson £199 members/ £230 non members
Coaching given on:
Heyrose Golf Club
Budworth Road, Tabley
Proshop 01565 734267