Universal calorie counter app for man and woman. For losing or gaining weight.
* Count your daily calories and macros and always will keep you aware if you have eaten enough;
* Large and trustworthy database that contains more than 6500 food items including sport nutrition of the most famous brands;
* No ads, no in-apps, no paid subscriptions;
* US/UK or metric units;
* No internet connection required;
* Integration with the Apple Health App enables you to sync your personal data about consumed calories, proteins, fats and carbs from the Fat Alien App with the Apple Health App.
Developed in Finland
Redesigned the app's interface and app icon.
Added a feature which allows to set up your daily macros in grams.
Added a note explaining colour marks in Calendar.
Added a search by your Favourites and Custom foods.
Fixed some bugs.
Feel free to share your thoughts by e-mailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org or in the chat within the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Efficient and easy to use.
Great app. It makes it easy for me to keep track of my daily intake. Simple and easy to use. Thanks.
The best app I found for counting macronutrients ..simple
Difficult to use, even for scientific minded
Tried to add foods (unsweetened almond milk) and it doesn't let you change the unit of measure from "gramms" to anything else. What is a gramm? No copying from day to day (I always have coffee in the morning) and its interface is very clunky.
- noitaTech Oy
- 70 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © noitaTech Oy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.