This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to DragonPark!
3D action open world adventure! Fight for survival!
Find hidden 5 dragons and beat them!
There are mountains, river, sea, trees that you can climb, lava, poison pond, shops, foods, and more in this world!
There are no hidden walls, you can walk anywhere you want.
When you walk or run, you feel hungry.
If you eat some foods , LIFE is restored.
There are many foods apple, tomato, cabbage, ... and more.
This game supported MFi game controller.
- Action Button (A button)
- Jump Button (B button)
- Menu Button (Y or pause button)
- Camera Change Button (X button)
- Back Camera Button (L-R shoulder button)
You can save game anywhere from menu button.
If you use game controller, you can select menu with L-R shoulder or x and y button.
No additional network loading, you can play right now when you download.
Original LOZ + Ocarina of Time graphics + bugs
When I bought this game I had no idea what to expect. It looked obscure, forgotten by everybody. Thankfully I discovered this game to be a mix of the original Legend of Zelda with Ocarina of Time. The gameplay is a similar to ALBW, but you can shift between top down and 3rd person. 3rd person looks better but tends to glitch out. The game looks like it was made for the N64, which I like. Your health is draining constantly, but you can find food to keep going, adding a sense of urgency. This game is a hidden gem, and if you're a fan of the original Legend of Zelda I can recommend it wholeheartedly.
Die by walking?!
First I would like to say is the game concept is great, but there's a couple of things you need to change before I will change my rating.
1. Die by walking completely ruined it for me. Take that out completely pls.
2. I was able to get over the first locked door by climbing the bamboo sticks on the left of it.
3. The hit boxes while punching or whatever is not functioning correctly. I get more damage than a hit.
4. I have to stop moving before I hit L2 and this is a pain when fighting.
5. When your camera view is behind the guy and you climb up bamboo sticks the camera gets stuck behind it.
Fix these issues and you got a 5 star game!
Pretty fun. Lots of exploration.
- Category: Games
- Released: May 10, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 96.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Hiromitsu Yamaguchi
- © YAMAGAME
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.