Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet. The raw HDR capability provides you the best all-in-one photo app by delivering superior image capture, processing, and quality with the greatest amount of editing flexibility and control.
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Capture photos using the DNG file format using the in-app camera, streamlining shoot to share. Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated shoot-through presets, which can be previewed and applied at capture and then adjusted afterward with full non-destructive capabilities. *
• Import, edit and sync the raw photos you take with your camera. (Paid Feature)
• Local Adjustments lets you selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo. (Paid Feature)
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Simplify editing photographs and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Become a Creative Cloud member or start a free Creative Cloud trial and get everything you need to make beautiful photos including:
• Access to Paid Features in Lightroom for Mobile:
o Import, Edit and sync raw photos from your camera
o Local Adjustments
• Lightroom CC for your computer - All the editing tools found in Lightroom Mobile plus additional tools that give you precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more.
• Sync your photos across Lightroom on all your devices
• Photoshop CC for your computer - The world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Access all your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Spark Video, Spark Page and Premiere Clip, thanks to Adobe CreativeSync technology.
*Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 2, 3, and 4, iPad Air and later devices. To use the DNG format and capture HDR images you need to have iOS 10 and a device that has a 12MP camera (iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad Pro 9.7).
What's New in Version 2.8.1
• Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash for some users
• Improvements to Selective Brush functionality
• General stability improvements
Amazing software. So much better than the native Apple camera app
Really great piece of software. Love RAW HDR. So much more power and flexibility than the Camera app. Things I wish were better? Would love it if they could do a version of "Portrait mode" where you could shoot RAW. That would be amazing and a decisive advantage over Apple. I'd pay money for that. I also think that there should be an option to "delete all" the RAW files after you are done editing it, for those who shoot RAW and process to JPG. Deleting them by selecting every individual file is very annoying. Also, it would awesome if you could select a bunch of files in the browser and apply a series of edits (like one that you copied and can paste individually) to all of them at once. Would also be great to have an option to select a bunch of pictures or an entire folder and save them all to Camera Roll using some default save settings.
Other than that- it is pretty fantastic. I'd love it if there were just a pure RAW camera app that I could use when shooting, and then I could use LR to edit the photos. Not a big deal though- it is unobtrusive.
Interface Shrunken Withered & small
iOS devices are nice and small, so we need every square mm to edit properly…
Now we get a 1/4 screen?? Come on, just give us the old option with tools on the bottom. This isn’t a 27 inch iMac!!
Why did they change the interface?
There's even less room for your photo now, and they removed gesture-based starring. Not a fan.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 03, 2017
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 157 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.