BJ’s Mobile App
By BJ's Restaurants Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse! The place to go when you're craving amazing handcrafted beer, delicious pizza, flavorful entrees, our famous Pizookie® desserts and good times.
With our app you can:
• Easily locate the BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse closest to you.
• Find out what’s new and get special offers.
• Dine-In Order Ahead! Place your order in advance to dine in. We’ll get your food and drinks started while you’re being seated.
• Get on the list! You can put your name on the Preferred Waitlist to save time.
• Order take out! Place your order in advance right from the app and pick up inside. In some locations, we’ll even bring it out to you with our curbside service.
• Mobile Pay: You have the power to view your check and pay right from the app using Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.
• Group Ordering: Organize lunch with your friends right from the app and don't worry about figuring out how to split the bill or pay for individual items. Our app gives you the tools to make it easy.
• Get rewarded: Join BJ’s Premier Rewards to get rewarded for every visit (learn more about BJ’s Premier Rewards at www.bjspremierrewards.com).
What's New in Version 3.3
- Enhancements to Delivery platform for an improved experience
- Bug fixes
Doesn't work anymore
This app worked great until a few weeks ago when I opened it and it logged me out for no reason. It now won't recognize my email address as valid, even though it suggests it to me when I enter my rewards number. So I have no way to log in, and password reset doesn't work either.
App and restaurants have different rules
The app looks great but some features don't match the restaurant. I ordered online for dine in so as to have less wait time for my food. The meal I ordered online was only available M-F in the restaurant and I was ordering on a Saturday. The restaurant was able to honor the app placed order but only after poor treatment by the server and repeated visits from the manager. Also the app has gift cards for sale but if you buy the same in the restaurant you get holiday glasses. So the app makes things worse. Don't get me started on the take out rules or the rewards program. BJs has great food and drinks, but the tech is lacking.
App has glitches
App will not locate restaurant using zip code. It only works if you give it access to your location services so it can run down your battery.