BJ’s Mobile App
By BJ's Restaurants Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse! The place to go when you're craving amazing handcrafted beer, delicious pizza, flavorful entrees, our famous Pizookie® desserts and good times.
With our app you can:
• Easily locate the BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse closest to you.
• Find out what’s new and get special offers.
• Dine-In Order Ahead! Place your order in advance to dine in. We’ll get your food and drinks started while you’re being seated.
• Get on the list! You can put your name on the Preferred Waitlist to save time.
• Order take out! Place your order in advance right from the app and pick up inside. In some locations, we’ll even bring it out to you with our curbside service.
• Mobile Pay: You have the power to view your check and pay right from the app using Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.
• Group Ordering: Organize lunch with your friends right from the app and don't worry about figuring out how to split the bill or pay for individual items. Our app gives you the tools to make it easy.
• Get rewarded: Join BJ’s Premier Rewards to get rewarded for every visit (learn more about BJ’s Premier Rewards at www.bjspremierrewards.com).
What's New in Version 3.1.4
- Bug fixes and enhancements.
We come up to the restaurant 1-2 times a week. I am on a special diet and am a vegetarian. I used the app tonight because my husband was sick so we couldn't come up. I tried to put in his california chicken club into the app. All he wanted was NO avocado. So to get everything except avocado, i need to add everything except avocado. The box to add things in looked like it was faded out. It just seemed bass-ackwards. Why not just NO avocados?!? I wanted a southwest salad with various substitutions. I did NOT want chicken. My only choices were chicken, chicken tenders (2 of them), shrimp, etc. I wanted black beans (and i know they have black beans as they are on the bbq chicken salad). There was option for that. I also wanted to do no avocado (guess we're an avocado gating family) and no tortilla strips. Heaven forbid!! I'm gave up and drove to the restaurant and ordered in person. I tried to add black beans on the comment and say something else, but i couldn't add much as there is some kind of block on it. This app had so much potential.
Great when it worked
This is a great app and we used to use it multiple times a week. Then, when I tried to add chili to the cart with a note for "no onions" suddenly the app became inoperable. My cart shows four items but yet is empty and keeps prompting an "operation error" from my no onions note. I've tried deleting the app, using it on another phone, reinstalling, etc. nothing works. It seems the error is tied to the items in my cart which is tied to my account. I've emailed for help multiple times without responses. The folks at the restaurant cannot help. Basically, this app is useless to me unless I delete my account, get a new email address, and resign up. PLEASE fix this! Empty my cart so I can order! At this point, I'll even eat the onions!!
Major bug preventing use
I have used this app a lot and it's been very convenient, particularly the ability to pay online.
However, I've hit a major bug in the app which is now preventing me from placing an order online. It says "Conversion failed when converting nvarchar value 'no croutons on soup' to data type int." This happened after I tried adding a special instruction to an item. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but the error keeps coming up in my cart. Very annoying and now the app is completely useless.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 02, 2015
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 48.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Northern Sami, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BJ's Restaurants Inc.
- © 2015 BJ's Restaurants Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.