By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Slides app. With Google Slides you can:
* Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
* Present right from your device
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
What's New in Version 1.2015.46204
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
When I received a Slides presentation in an email and went to open it, I was frustrated at the thought of downloading yet another google drive app. But after using the app for less than 5 minutes, I was immediately impressed by how powerful it actually was. Almost more useful than the desktop version, I was blown away at the simplicity and ability to edit slideshows with ease. 10/10
I'm trying to complete a presentation that is due TOMORROW for health but it won't let me type or edit the slides on my iPad or my phone and my computer is broken, hElp!!
The update only caused more problems. Just jump out of everytime I log in on my ipad pro.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 30, 2015
- Version: 1.2015.46204
- Size: 110 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.