By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Slides app. With Google Slides you can:
* Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
* Present right from your device
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
What's New in Version 1.0.5754
* Group objects together for quicker editing
* Touch ID support for Slides passcode lock
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
This app is so useful when I am not on the computer! I don't write reviews very often, so this is very huge coming from me! There are some minor issues though. For example, let's pick up the pace a little. This app is way too slow for me, and when I am trying to do something on it, I just go back to my computer. Yes, this needs to be fixed in the next update. Second, I really want this app to be able to connect with the Google drive app. I have not tried doing this yet, but if it is not already something that I can do, please fix it! I would hate going back and forth between apps. Thank you so much for reading this!!! 📱 All in all this is a great app!
Yay! ..... Wait 😕
When I found this app I was relieved. I thought, "Yes! I won't have to take my 13" MacBook to class, my backpack won't be as heavy, I can just take the iPad and work on my presentations!"
Little did I know that it is impossible to use pictures on here. Maybe if you put them on there using a computer first but that's kind of stupid considering "you can work with this app anywhere" Apple needs to fix this issue. I mean, we've paid a lot of money for these devices. It would be nice to be able to have full functioning apps for free. I do still use this app since, for the most part, it works. Just needs a couple tweaks. Please fix this issue!!
Missing essential features
I had to make last minute changes to a PowerPoint involving media. I tried to add it directly in Safari on my iPad, and even though there is an "enter edit mode" option, all it does is reopen the exact same slide.
So I downloaded the app, thinking it would be the solution I was hoping for! Except that it's missing over half the features from the desktop version, including the simplest things such as adding a video or picture. I can't believe that such a huge omission hasn't been patched yet.
Just sloppy handiwork, all around. Very disappointed.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 21, 2015
- Version: 1.0.5754
- Size: 62.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.