PhotoInfo App and Extension App shows the place of photo and extended information and GPS in your photo libraries and able to remove location of it.
+ File Information
- file name, size, date
- color, width, height
- location on map
- latitude, longitude, altitude
- open location in Map app
+ EXIF (Extended Information)
- Make, Model, Software, Resolution
- LensMaker, LensModel
- Aperture Value, Brightness
- Exposure information
- FNumber, Flash, FocalLength
- WhiteBalance, Shutter Speed
- zoom in/out
- send photo to email, SMS, facebook, twitter
+ Remove GPS data
- Can save a copy image without GPS data
- Can share image without GPS data
+ Extension app for Photos.
• Optimize memory usage when viewing large pictures
• iPhone X Optimization
• Change to thumbnail so that it is not inconvenient when viewing long portrait pictures
• Added ability to open device settings in Settings (allows you to quickly check your app's photo and location access on your device)
• Change minimum OS version from iOS 8 to iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
This app lets me view detailed EXIF metadata embedded in pictures in any album or photostream very quickly without any visual clutter and without having to wade through buttons and menus. The layout, font and color choices are aesthetically pleasing. The developer is also very responsive. He has fixed a mapping bug the same day I reported it to him through email.
It can save a copy of the photo without GPS info, so the original one stays intact. That also deletes all EXIF info about the camera, exposure settings etc in the copy. Good for privacy.
Second exif app
I like how it saves a copy rather than overwriting. Very simple to use and I also really like the control panel module that lets you view photo info from the main Photos app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.